Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt Remover Set Gets Tough Fasteners Moving
Built from hardened steel and featuring a six-flute helical design, each piece in this Bolt-Out bolt remover set is designed to get stubborn, stripped fasteners spinning. Equipped to take on a larger range of bolts in engines, furnaces and appliances, it features both ½ inch internal and hex external drives so you can get the right grip for optimum torque. Machined with precision from hardened steel, and built to last, if you’re serious about getting the job done right, toss this set in your tool box.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #8 (14 mm. & 9/16 in.), #9 (15 mm.), #10 (16 mm. & 5/8 in.), #11 (17 mm. & 11/16 in.) and #13 (19 mm. & 3/4 in.)
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps it organized
- Internal 1/2 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Will fit into the case of companion set, #52060
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Craftsman has this as an add on set to complete the other 5 set. Only problem is that it doubles some pieces and forgets others(all only in a 10 set.) Seeming have to buy the easy out in singles rather than this add on. I wish add on meant set completer rather than doubler.
I'm not sure why Sears sells these bolt-outs as 2 different kits (see the other kit in the red case). But it makes sense to buy them both for under $20 and be prepared for most rounded bolts you may encounter. This set works well and everyone should have one in case they strip a bolt.
Kansas City, MO
Damaged bolts/nuts used to get the best of me because I had no way to get them out. With this set you'll always come out the winner again damaged bolts/nuts!
I acquired this item through redeeming my points. I am very satisfied with this purchase as it is essential to my collection. Craftsman tools are the only ones that I buy.
We all hope that having a damaged bolt or nut doesn't happen, but unfortunately it does. However, having this remover set will make life a lot easier when it does! I am very pleased with the quality of the set - and it is at a good price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.