Craftsman Bolt-Out 5 pc. Damaged Bolt/Nut Remover SetItem# 00952061000 | Model# 52061
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt Remover Set Gets Tough Fasteners Moving
Built from hardened steel and featuring a six-flute helical design, each piece in this Bolt-Out bolt remover set is designed to get stubborn, stripped fasteners spinning. Equipped to take on a larger range of bolts in engines, furnaces and appliances, it features both ½ inch internal and hex external drives so you can get the right grip for optimum torque. Machined with precision from hardened steel, and built to last, if you’re serious about getting the job done right, toss this set in your tool box.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #8 (14 mm. & 9/16 in.), #9 (15 mm.), #10 (16 mm. & 5/8 in.), #11 (17 mm. & 11/16 in.) and #13 (19 mm. & 3/4 in.)
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps it organized
- Internal 1/2 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Will fit into the case of companion set, #52060
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Like another review said, it might work on bolts/nuts that are slightly rounded, but on something that is pretty rounded and is seized, it just doesn't work. Plus you can't hammer them on when you're in tight spaces. The #6 is way to tight for a 12mm unless you can hammer in it, which you can't in a tight space and the #7 would fit a 12mm bolt that isn't rounded perfectly, but is too loose on a rounded bolt.
this is the set that has all the missing pieces from the other bolt out set. I bought both and it is a really neat little set to have, you don't use them all the time but when I needed them they were worth every dime.
I've been working on balljoints for the past few days and ran into some very rusty old bolts on my jeep WJ. Needless to say, this product saved my wallet and I from a lot of heartache.
Craftsman has this as an add on set to complete the other 5 set. Only problem is that it doubles some pieces and forgets others(all only in a 10 set.) Seeming have to buy the easy out in singles rather than this add on. I wish add on meant set completer rather than doubler.
I'm not sure why Sears sells these bolt-outs as 2 different kits (see the other kit in the red case). But it makes sense to buy them both for under $20 and be prepared for most rounded bolts you may encounter. This set works well and everyone should have one in case they strip a bolt.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.