Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt Remover Set Gets Tough Fasteners Moving
Built from hardened steel and featuring a six-flute helical design, each piece in this Bolt-Out bolt remover set is designed to get stubborn, stripped fasteners spinning. Equipped to take on a larger range of bolts in engines, furnaces and appliances, it features both ½ inch internal and hex external drives so you can get the right grip for optimum torque. Machined with precision from hardened steel, and built to last, if you’re serious about getting the job done right, toss this set in your tool box.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #8 (14 mm. & 9/16 in.), #9 (15 mm.), #10 (16 mm. & 5/8 in.), #11 (17 mm. & 11/16 in.) and #13 (19 mm. & 3/4 in.)
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps it organized
- Internal 1/2 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Will fit into the case of companion set, #52060
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I acquired this item through redeeming my points. I am very satisfied with this purchase as it is essential to my collection. Craftsman tools are the only ones that I buy.
We all hope that having a damaged bolt or nut doesn't happen, but unfortunately it does. However, having this remover set will make life a lot easier when it does! I am very pleased with the quality of the set - and it is at a good price.
San Antonio, TX
Spanish Fork, UT
Ellicott City, MD
Recently purchased in order to remove a worn and rusted bolt on an old wheel barrel to replace the wheel. grabbed on tight right away and was able to remove. purchased the matching set with the smaller sizes as well. very happy with the purchase!
Picked these up at more than half off the original price, combined them with the case of the other set and now i have a full complete set that I store in the garage until needed. Solid USA made pieces, the finish will fade after use...im sure they arent chrome to make their use apparent to disallow returns after using. There is no warranty on these, so if you broke it don't go running back to Sears asking for a replacement. I'd definitely buy this USA made set over competitors but hold out and wait for a sale!
I used Craftman's 6PC Damaged Bolt/Nut Removers to break free and remove several rounded bolts from a snowblower. Using them, I was able to remove seven rounded bolts more quickly and cleanly than I was able to remove one bolt by drilling it and using an EZ-Out Extractor.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.