Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||9.25 W x 7.625 D x 32.5 H in.|
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Number in Set:||1|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
Ratings & Reviews
Brushcutter Attachment Makes Yard Work Simple, Efficient, and Stress Free
You don't know how easy lawn maintenance can be until you pick up the Craftsman brushcutter attachment. It allows you to add some serious muscle to your current trimmer. The attachment cuts through thick growth that regular line trimmers struggle to handle. With the compatibility to attach to many attachment-capable gas trimmers, you'll actually getting two tools for the price of one. Tackle dense weeds and brush with the four cutting edges of the eight-inch steel blade. You'll also appreciate the heightened handling and control that you get while cutting, thanks to the J-handle.
The brushcutter attachment is a solid addition to any set of landscaping tools. Whether you have a small yard that requires minimal weekly maintenance or a large yard with endless brush management, you'll be glad to have this trimmer convertible attachment. You won't even have to worry about storing and maintaining the attachment properly because it comes with its own storage hook.
- Take control of your yard this year with the Craftsman brushcutter attachment
- Trimmer convertible attachment to add muscle to your existing trimmer
- 8-inch steel blade with four cutting blades tackles dense weeds and brush
- J-handle offers better handling and control while cutting
- Poly guard protects the user from flying debris
- Storage hook with included mounting hardware makes storage and maintenance simple and stress free
- Compatible with most attachment-capable gas trimmers, giving you two tools for the price of one
- Weighs 6.1 pounds for easy maneuvering
- Includes a general two-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is a little unbalanced when you first start using it but smoothes our at full speed. I bought this because of a lot of brush on our new property. cuts like a knife thru butter! Handled tough thick weeds without a problem, cuts saplings up to about 3/4 to an inch with little trouble at all. Overall very happy and satisfied with it.
If I had a different option, I'd try it. When I first connected the brush-cutter to my trimmer, it seemed like a sloppy fit. After starting the trimmer, I realized how bad it was. The locking/release tab is smaller than the hole on my connector on my trimmer, which causes the attachment to jump a little every time you rev the trimmer. The real problem being that after this happens a few times, the attachment acts like a hammer and rotates the connector and the attachment until your brush-cutter blade is facing upward and staring you right in the face. It's managable with a little modification to the trimmer but it scared the **** out me the first time it happened and started shooting debris straight up in the air.
I purchased this cutter for my husband to go along with the pole saw and weed cutter attachments. He really enjoys using them and they are a very good quality product! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a convertible unit. We have trails through our woods and using this cutter to go through the small saplings is awesome!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Take 20% off select Attachments with purchase of this Trimmer Power Head Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over 299 with Sears card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.