Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||9.25 W x 7.625 D x 32.5 H in.|
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Number in Set:||1|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
Ratings & Reviews
Brushcutter Attachment Makes Yard Work Simple, Efficient, and Stress Free
You don't know how easy lawn maintenance can be until you pick up the Craftsman brushcutter attachment. It allows you to add some serious muscle to your current trimmer. The attachment cuts through thick growth that regular line trimmers struggle to handle. With the compatibility to attach to many attachment-capable gas trimmers, you'll actually getting two tools for the price of one. Tackle dense weeds and brush with the four cutting edges of the eight-inch steel blade. You'll also appreciate the heightened handling and control that you get while cutting, thanks to the J-handle.
The brushcutter attachment is a solid addition to any set of landscaping tools. Whether you have a small yard that requires minimal weekly maintenance or a large yard with endless brush management, you'll be glad to have this trimmer convertible attachment. You won't even have to worry about storing and maintaining the attachment properly because it comes with its own storage hook.
- Take control of your yard this year with the Craftsman brushcutter attachment
- Trimmer convertible attachment to add muscle to your existing trimmer
- 8-inch steel blade with four cutting blades tackles dense weeds and brush
- J-handle offers better handling and control while cutting
- Poly guard protects the user from flying debris
- Storage hook with included mounting hardware makes storage and maintenance simple and stress free
- Compatible with most attachment-capable gas trimmers, giving you two tools for the price of one
- Weighs 6.1 pounds for easy maneuvering
- Includes a general two-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We had to clear a couple of acres of thick brush, and we had no problem with this and a walk-behind brush hog. At first, we had this and heavy trim line on another weedeater, but the other weedeater died after 15 minutes - the head got stripped from the workload. Surprisingly, though, this brush cutter did great and never got bogged down.
Rock Hill, SC
The Sears Brushwacker easily handles all advertised items and then some. It takes care of small brush, tree stems, weeds, and other items like bramble briers, brush, trash, and other heavier growth.
This attachment increases the value of our trimmer. Easy to switch out and the J handle makes the trimmer easier to use too. I plan to purchase limb trimmer attachment next.