Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||11|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||7|
|Amp Hours (Ah.):||1.5|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Contents:||114853 Drill / Driver, (2) 11375 Battery Packs, 113913 Work Light, Charger, 2 Double Ended Bits, Bag|
|Description of Tools:||1/2-In Drill/Driver and Worklight|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|Combo Kit:||Drill, Light combo kit|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Drill Type:||Drill / driver|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 Combines Two Powerful Tools
The Craftsman 1/2" Drill/Driver is a smart addition to your workbench. With a 19.2-volt battery powered by DieHard, this tool will see you through the toughest jobs. The 1/2 inch drill/driver offers 410 in.-lbs. of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs. Use the two-speed gear box (0-400/0-1400 RPM no load) for high torque or high-speed applications. Thanks to a 1/2 inch keyless chuck, you'll be able to hand tighten bits from 5/64" to 1/2" quickly and securely without a chuck key. A forward/reverse selector makes bit direction changes easy.
The 19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 has a high-intensity bulb that illuminates your entire work area. It features a head that pivots 180 degrees so you can direct the light where you need it. With the battery pack installed, the light is freestanding. Also noteworthy: The included DieHard battery will power more than 30 C3 power tools that you can purchase separately.
- The Craftsman 1/2' Drill/Driver kit includes two double-ended bits, a work light, two 19.2-volt DieHard batteries, a one-hour charger and a storage bag
- The 1/2' drill/driver offers 410 in-lbs of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs
- A 24-position adjustable torque clutch prevent overdriving screws
- Rely on the dual built-in bubble levels for accurate horizontal or vertical drilling and screw driving
- Freestanding work light features a high-intensity bulb and a head that pivots 180 degrees
- The handle has been ergonomically designed with overmold for added comfort
- Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Craftsman one-year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 14, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
these are indispensable for any man who tries to fix anything. these are affordable and multiple tools can share the same batteries. They are powerful enough to help you actually do the job. The work light is really a bargain and bright enough to help you see in difficult places. The best part is the versatility of the 19.2 volt set.
El Segundo, CA
This is an excellent set for just about any project. Two tools and two batteries means the right tool and a back up battery when you need it. áThe price was right too!
Saint Johns, MI
San Antonio, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.