Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||11|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||7|
|Amp Hours (Ah.):||1.5|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Contents:||114853 Drill / Driver, (2) 11375 Battery Packs, 113913 Work Light, Charger, 2 Double Ended Bits, Bag|
|Description of Tools:||1/2-In Drill/Driver and Worklight|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|Combo Kit:||Drill, Light combo kit|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Drill Type:||Drill / driver|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 Combines Two Powerful Tools
The Craftsman 1/2" Drill/Driver is a smart addition to your workbench. With a 19.2-volt battery powered by DieHard, this tool will see you through the toughest jobs. The 1/2 inch drill/driver offers 410 in.-lbs. of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs. Use the two-speed gear box (0-400/0-1400 RPM no load) for high torque or high-speed applications. Thanks to a 1/2 inch keyless chuck, you'll be able to hand tighten bits from 5/64" to 1/2" quickly and securely without a chuck key. A forward/reverse selector makes bit direction changes easy.
The 19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 has a high-intensity bulb that illuminates your entire work area. It features a head that pivots 180 degrees so you can direct the light where you need it. With the battery pack installed, the light is freestanding. Also noteworthy: The included DieHard battery will power more than 30 C3 power tools that you can purchase separately.
- The Craftsman 1/2' Drill/Driver kit includes two double-ended bits, a work light, two 19.2-volt DieHard batteries, a one-hour charger and a storage bag
- The 1/2' drill/driver offers 410 in-lbs of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs
- A 24-position adjustable torque clutch prevent overdriving screws
- Rely on the dual built-in bubble levels for accurate horizontal or vertical drilling and screw driving
- Freestanding work light features a high-intensity bulb and a head that pivots 180 degrees
- The handle has been ergonomically designed with overmold for added comfort
- Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Craftsman one-year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 14, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Johns, MI
San Antonio, TX
this a great upgrade for me I had the older style that was only 18v with the 3/8 chuck... now I have more power and 1 /2 in chuck.. very happy now easier to get the job done
I have the full size drill, flashlight, and right angle drill kit. They all work awesome. I've had them for many years. Also have the reciprocating saw as well. Just had the bulb burn out when the flashlight got dropped and found the replacement right on this website: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-replacement-krypton-bulb-for-craftsman-19.2-volt/p-00911213000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 Hopefully it lasts as long as the original
I was looking at the Dewalt that was advertised on sale. Next to it was the Craftsman C3 for the same sale price and features, but included work light and level bubbles. I grabbed it for my son-in-law's Christmas present!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.