Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular SawItem# 00941662000 | Model# CT2040
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||13|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||12|
|Package Contents:||6 1/2-In. Carbide Tipped Blade, Edge Guide, Wrench, Operator’s Manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Blade Wrench Included:||Yes|
|Blade, Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Carbide tipped|
|Adjustable Cutting Depth:||Yes|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-50 degrees|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2-1/16 in.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||2|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||60|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular Saw offers the power and versatility to get the job done. A redesigned side-mounting battery interface improves balance and increases user comfort. A powerful motor produces up 4,700 RPM to make fast, clean cuts into even the toughest materials. Micro-texture overmold on the tool grip provides improved comfort and increases tactile control. The perfect addition to your C3 system, the Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular Saw. Compatible with all Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt Batteries.
- Powerful Motor Produces 4,700 RPM for fast cutting in a varierty of materials
- New Side-Mount Battery Interface for better balance and improved user comfort
- 0 to 50 degree Cut Capacity for accurate miter and bevel cuts
- Quick Depth of Cut adjustments for maximum depth-of-cuts of and 1 7/16 In. at 45 degrees
- 18-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade for fast, efficient cutting
- Cordless Convenience with the power to rival AC circ saws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
I have never tried a battery powered circular saw before, so this is my first time and review about them. Work really well on softer woods, but not as good on harder ones, but for the purpose of the tool it works for small projects, it seems that it drains battery power fast, so using a lithium ion battery pack is almost required, it handles really good and is light weight and even dough is a light weight it seems very well constructed
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
New Cumberland, PA
This saw performed well for the limited time I have had it. To make it perform as designed have a lithium extra capacity battery to run it. There is adequate power but it needs a good battery to run it.
I have needed one of these for quite some time. It is just as described and works well. It came very quickly. The only thing is, I didn't realize the battery did not come with the saw. It wasn't a problem for me though since I already have 3 batteries for other tools. It has quite a bit of power for a battery operated tool.
VERY nice saw. I have a few other 19.2 tools and thought I should give the saw a try as my corded Craftsman saw of 30 years is giving out. Skeptical of the cordless saw, I didn't know what to expect. Cuts great ! Nice and light and no cords in the way to get cut or trip over. Battery life seems good. Should've bought one sooner.
Works really well with the lithium batter as opposed to the the nickle cadmium. Not the strongest tool, but very light weight and easy to use.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.