Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular SawItem# 00941662000 | Model# CT2040
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||13|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||12|
|Package Contents:||6 1/2-In. Carbide Tipped Blade, Edge Guide, Wrench, Operator’s Manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Blade Wrench Included:||Yes|
|Blade, Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Carbide tipped|
|Adjustable Cutting Depth:||Yes|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-50 degrees|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2-1/16 in.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||2|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||60|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular Saw offers the power and versatility to get the job done. A redesigned side-mounting battery interface improves balance and increases user comfort. A powerful motor produces up 4,700 RPM to make fast, clean cuts into even the toughest materials. Micro-texture overmold on the tool grip provides improved comfort and increases tactile control. The perfect addition to your C3 system, the Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 6 1/2-in. Circular Saw. Compatible with all Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt Batteries.
- Powerful Motor Produces 4,700 RPM for fast cutting in a varierty of materials
- New Side-Mount Battery Interface for better balance and improved user comfort
- 0 to 50 degree Cut Capacity for accurate miter and bevel cuts
- Quick Depth of Cut adjustments for maximum depth-of-cuts of and 1 7/16 In. at 45 degrees
- 18-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade for fast, efficient cutting
- Cordless Convenience with the power to rival AC circ saws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
I'm really happy with this saw. It is very convient to have circular saw without cords. I took it with me when I was picking up a lot of reclaimed wood, it was good to have it. I can cut everything on the site, no need to look for power outlet. Saw is light, blade is sharp, 19.2V battery is powerful I cut hardwood oak boards and it was easy job for this saw. It is good idea to have same battey equipment, you can use only one charger, and if you don't use it too much you can keep one for few tools, you will save a lot of money!
This is my new go-to saw for small to medium sized projects. It cuts 2x easily so it is more than a trim saw. It has excellent ergonomics. It is well balanced. It is light weight. Cuts are clean and accurate. With the blade located on the left of the saw, you can see the cut easily and won't miss not having a laser guide. I would recommend using an XCP Lithium Ion battery with it.
Cuts pretty much anything I need to, and ion battery lasts a long time. Cordless is really nice!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This was a gift and I am not only surprised by it's power, long lasting battery power and the ease of use allowing me to complete projects without the use of cords always being in my way.
Eau Claire, WI
I like this saw, it is easy to handle for home projects, easily cuts 2x4's and plywood.. The only complaint I have is that it wears down the batteries very quickly. I am going to invest in the XCP batteries to see if they last longer.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.