Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||9.92|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.92|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||2400|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||11602 Impact Wrench, (2) 11375 Ni-Cd Battery|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.5|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
This 19.2-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Works Every Bit as Hard as You Do
Don't be fooled by the small size of the impact wrench in this Craftsman C3 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit. This thing is designed for balance, comfort and ease of use. Its 1/2" socket with pin retention virtually guarantees your bit stays in place. The 19.2-Volt motor packs enough torque to remove even rusted-on lug nuts, so you know it can handle everyday jobs with ease. Long screws and lag bolts submit quietly to the 200 ft lbs of torque and 0 - 3,000 impacts per minute. And you'll never be in the dark with its bright LED light, which comes on when you pull the trigger.
When you buy this 19.2-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, you get nearly everything you need to make even the toughest jobs simple. The kit comes with a set of bits to make finding the right one a snap. You also get two Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries, so you'll always have a fresh battery ready to keep your project on track and on time. If you do forget to recharge, the batteries are interchangeable with other 19.2-Volt C3 tools. You know you have at least one with a charged battery!
- This Craftsman C3 1/2" Wrench Kit packs a surprising amount of power into one small cordless drill, so you can get the toughest jobs done in the tightest of spaces.
- With 200 foot-pounds of torque and up to 3,000 impacts per minute, this variable speed, reversible wrench does the jobs for which you thought you needed air tools and a bulky compressor.
- The bright LED light provides more than enough illumination for even the dimmest working conditions.
- Ni-Cad batteries last and last, so you can rest assured they'll make it through long days and many recharges.
- Batteries are interchangeable with all C3 tools, reducing the clutter of multiple batteries and chargers in your workspace.
- The included storage bag makes it simple to store and carry everything together, so you'll never be missing a bit or your spare battery.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 06, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Spring Valley, CA
I am frequently "wrenching" on my Jeep. Whether fixing it, or adding items too it, I get tired of the tried and true ratchet method. Sears had this on sale for $119.99 so I put it on layaway and a few weeks later I picked it up. I've seen the reviews about people not being able to take lug nuts off their vehicles. Be cautious of where you have your tires installed. I've seen quite a few shops use impact guns to torque on lug nuts, and most often they are torqued well over 200 ft.lbs (what this wrench is capable of doing!). It could also be a defective tool (its happens). I've used it to remove my rear tires, with NO hassle, whatsoever. It took about a second to two seconds, and bam! the lugs came off. I used this impact wrench to take off a couple of 1 5/16" castle nuts on a project axle that is at least 15 years old, and has been sitting for who knows how long. Again, it took a few seconds of holding the trigger down, and then bam the nuts came right now. GREAT TOOL OVERALL!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Purchased this item after reading mostly positive comments and was optimistic about how this would function. I tried it for the first time this weekend and was immediately disappointed while trying to remove lug nuts torqued to 120 ft. lbs. My first thought was perhaps the battery was not good; so I tried it with a li-ion and the results were the same. I manually loosened the lug nut and torqued it to 100 ft lbs and tried again. Same result. I continued to reduce the torque until it got to a setting this wrench could handle. The most this could muster was 40 ft lbs! A far cry from what it is advertised to handle. I will be returning the item today and may try a different unit in the event this one was defective.
Sour Lake, TX
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.