Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.5|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||1605|
|Setup Requirements:||Fully Assembled|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||11606 Impact Driver|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
The 19.2-Volt Impact Driver Can Tackle the Toughest of Jobs
There's no home repair job too big for the Craftsman C3 Cordless Driver. Turn on this device and feel the power. It has a 19.2-Volt variable speed motor, allowing for 0-2500 RPM and no-load speeds. The impacting mechanism on this trigger switch driver produces 1500 in. lbs. of torque, making it tough enough for even heavy-duty projects. With 0-3500 impacts per minute, it can drive long screws or lag bolts into a variety of materials with ease.
Craftsman's 19.2-Volt Impact Driver handles like a pro. The die-cast aluminum gear case provides durability, and the impact-resistant housing means the machine stays safe from damage, even under stressful circumstances. For convenience and comfort, the tool has an ergonomically designed handle for easy grip, and it weighs only 3 pounds. For tough jobs in dark spaces, the driver has a built-in LED light so you can see what you're working on. Along with the impact driver, this Craftsman kit comes with two screwdriver bits and a socket adapter. With so much power in the palm of your hand, it will be hard to put the driver down.
- The Craftsman C3 Cordless Driver will make a handyman out of anyone
- This 19.2-volt impact driver provides the power to do most drilling and driving applications
- The driver has a 1/4-inch all-metal hex coupler, making bit changes quick and easy
- There is a convenient forward/reverse switch to easily bit direction changes
- This product comes fully assembled, so you can start using it as soon as it arrives
- An operators manual is included to help guide the user
- Please note: Battery is not included
- This device comes with a Craftsman One Year Limited Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 22, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After buying this drill I gave my old one away thats how impressed I was with it. Then I built my son a play house with this and the Craftsman 19.2 Volt C3 Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver. Both a super buy!
I bought this driver to remove the lug nuts on my car. With a full battery it couldn't budge lug nuts that were only held on with 40lbs of torque.
I am taking this driver back to get something else.
thought I'd be using this to drive deck screws and save wear on my drill. Wrong. Too much power. I got a few down satisfactorily and then i got a little heavy on the trigger and drove one halfway to the joist. Much better suited to driving heavy RSS screws which i now use it for. It easily drives these fasteners super fast and works great for drilling holes too, thanks to the higher RPM. The LED light is handy and this thing is not too bad on batteries
This is the best addition to my tool set i have ever purchased !!! It drives screws fast, and it does not strip out the head of the screw like using a regular cordless drill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chula Vista, CA
I bought this impact a couple months ago, i work full time as a professional automotive technician, and it has really worked well for me it gets the job done when i need it too...not sure it lives up to its full potential of 125 ft-lbs of torque but it still is a very nice tool, here recently i have had a few accidental drops where it dropped so hard it bounced a couple times and the battery pack came out of it other than the few little scratches it has taken from that the tool casing hasnt cracked nor has the casing for the battery i would definately say it more than compares to anything more expensive, maybe a little bulky compared to the Makita lineup but it definately will run with makita in my opinion it is alot more durable than makita with the bigger battery and the fact that it holds up well under abuse.............
Bowling Green, KY
Im a pro machianic and bought this tool because of a tight budget. But I am very happy with the impact. I under estimated it and snaped the first bolt i put it on. I use the XCP on all my C3 tools and would not have it any other way.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite tool! ton of power and easy to use. I've been seeing these on tv and magazines, so decided to buy one for the deck I built. Now I use it with everything! I love I never strip any screws or bits now. Fits in tight spaces and doesn't weigh much. Works with my C3 i already have, and recently got a Lithium battery, so Power is there all the time. . It is just so nice, everything is easy now.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.