Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.75|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.25L x 6W x 3.5H|
|Type:||NiCad Charger, NiCad Battery, Lithium ion Charger, Lithium ion Battery|
|Battery Voltage:||12, 19.2|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger Does the Job in One Hour or Less
The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger provides heavy-duty charging power in the least amount of time. Capable of charging the 19.2-volt Lithium-Ion battery in just 60 minutes (or less!), this black-and-red charger can also recharge Ni-cad batteries in only 45 minutes. The easy-to-read status indicator lights let you know when your battery is fully charged, and the device will automatically enter sleep mode once the charge is complete. This not only saves on energy costs and avoids over-charging, but it also preserves the lifespan of your battery.
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger can also charge multiple voltages of CraftsmanR and EX battery packs, from 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt, all in one hour or less. Backed by a one-year Craftsman limited warranty, this charger works with all Craftsman C3 power tools, so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger gets you charged in a hurry.
- This device is Multi-Chemistry, charging both CraftsmanR and EX Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion chemistry battery packs.
- Please note: this is the ONLY charger that will charge the new Lithium-Ion battery (#11374).
- Energy conserving sleep mode protects battery cells from damage.
- Can be used with Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Can charge various between 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt CraftsmanR and EX battery packs
- Comes with a one-year Craftsman limited warranty
- Device is a lightweight at 2.0 pounds.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This charger was bought because I changed over to lion batteries. It is capable of nicad or lion. The unit senses what type the battery is. It charged the lion batteries in 20 minutes. The unit and batteries did not get hot. Really like this charger.
Saint Anthony, ID
Glendale Heights, IL
Flower Mound, TX
This charger will allow you to charge multi chemistry (Lithium-ion or Ni-Cd) and multi voltage batteries (12 to19.2 volts).This a must if your are migrating to lithium-ion batteries since the old chargers can only charge Ni-Cd batteries. The charger will be able to differentiate automatically between battery types. It will also will let you know if you have a bad battery and has circuitry built in to avoid overcharging. I liked this product so much that I both another one and gave it as Christmas gift.
this battery charger is for the I-ON batteries, it is fast, and it is what you need to charge the new I-ON batteries. It has made a great addition to my tool collection and I'm sure it will to your's as well
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.