Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||NiCad Charger, NiCad Battery, Lithium ion Charger, Lithium ion Battery|
|Battery Voltage:||12, 19.2|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.75|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.25L x 6W x 3.5H|
Ratings & Reviews
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger Does the Job in One Hour or Less
The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger provides heavy-duty charging power in the least amount of time. Capable of charging the 19.2-volt Lithium-Ion battery in just 60 minutes (or less!), this black-and-red charger can also recharge Ni-cad batteries in only 45 minutes. The easy-to-read status indicator lights let you know when your battery is fully charged, and the device will automatically enter sleep mode once the charge is complete. This not only saves on energy costs and avoids over-charging, but it also preserves the lifespan of your battery.
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger can also charge multiple voltages of CraftsmanR and EX battery packs, from 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt, all in one hour or less. Backed by a one-year Craftsman limited warranty, this charger works with all Craftsman C3 power tools, so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger gets you charged in a hurry.
- This device is Multi-Chemistry, charging both CraftsmanR and EX Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion chemistry battery packs.
- Please note: this is the ONLY charger that will charge the new Lithium-Ion battery (#11374).
- Energy conserving sleep mode protects battery cells from damage.
- Can be used with Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Can charge various between 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt CraftsmanR and EX battery packs
- Comes with a one-year Craftsman limited warranty
- Device is a lightweight at 2.0 pounds.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I only need one charger for all batteries. I have both 18 volt and 19.2 volt batteries from craftsman power tools. My 18 volt charger died and this charger was recommended to me.
The Craftsman C3 program is great. They are using the latest battery technology in their chargers and batteries. I bought this charger and a battery because I have a craftsman battery powered vacuum which runs out on the NiCad batteries when vacuuming my cars. I do recommend the high capacity battery which I also purchased.
Flower Mound, TX
this is a great charger for it will charge alot of batteries sizes plus regular and lith.ion batteries.charged many batteries and no problems to date.charges pretty quick
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.