Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||NiCad Charger, NiCad Battery, Lithium ion Charger, Lithium ion Battery|
|Battery Voltage:||12, 19.2|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.75|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.25L x 6W x 3.5H|
Ratings & Reviews
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger Does the Job in One Hour or Less
The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger provides heavy-duty charging power in the least amount of time. Capable of charging the 19.2-volt Lithium-Ion battery in just 60 minutes (or less!), this black-and-red charger can also recharge Ni-cad batteries in only 45 minutes. The easy-to-read status indicator lights let you know when your battery is fully charged, and the device will automatically enter sleep mode once the charge is complete. This not only saves on energy costs and avoids over-charging, but it also preserves the lifespan of your battery.
The 19.2 volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger can also charge multiple voltages of CraftsmanR and EX battery packs, from 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt, all in one hour or less. Backed by a one-year Craftsman limited warranty, this charger works with all Craftsman C3 power tools, so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- The Craftsman C3 Battery Charger gets you charged in a hurry.
- This device is Multi-Chemistry, charging both CraftsmanR and EX Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion chemistry battery packs.
- Please note: this is the ONLY charger that will charge the new Lithium-Ion battery (#11374).
- Energy conserving sleep mode protects battery cells from damage.
- Can be used with Ni-Cd or Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Can charge various between 14.4-Volt to 19.2-Volt CraftsmanR and EX battery packs
- Comes with a one-year Craftsman limited warranty
- Device is a lightweight at 2.0 pounds.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Not only does it charge batteries quickly, it also gives you a reading letting you know if your batteries need to be replaced. My husband had been complaining that one of his batteries want holding a charge fir long, but when he put it on this charger, it showed that the battery was defective.
The charger worked well and charged my EXP batteries quickly. However, I was surprised that the display on the left was just a sticker. Although it says on the charger that it will charge other voltage batteries it will not. In fact it wont even charge all 19.2 v batteries (see inside the box literature ). It seems that is very typical of Craftsman.
Virginia Beach, VA
got a dud, thought it was the battery, exchanged it, no charging, took it back. the clerk checked it out as ok & said to bring the charger back. it was faulty. got another an checked it out in the store. the new one works fine. I will check battery and chargers out in the store in the future. Quality control at manufacturer may be lax
My advice is return the battery. I ordered the battery only then was I informed of this special lithium charger. The new lithium battery didn't perform any better that the one that came with it. they do just one thing they cost more.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.