Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Replacement Batteries (2 pk.)Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00911376000 | Model# 11376
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.45|
|Overall Dimensions:||7L x 7W x 3.5H|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3 19.2V|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Replacement Batteries that Pack a Punch
Quick charging, durably built and packing the power you need to run circular saws, impact drivers, sanders, work lights and more, these Diehard Batteries are a jobsite essential. Stock-up and be ready to swap between jobs like cutting and sanding, drilling and driving with the multi-handed speed that will get the job completed, fast. And with 19.2 volts of power in each battery, this pair is sure to last until the day is done.
For superior power and made to give a strong handed, balanced feel, this set uses jobsite proven NiCad chemistry to store energy and turn it into the torque you need to get through the day. Durable, tough and at a price that just makes sense, this pair of batteries provides the back-up you need for big jobs like renovations and demo work, or little ones like hanging pictures for mom. The right way to pack power to go, toss this pair of potent Replacement Batteries in your tool kit and be ready whenever duty calls.
- Includes: Two 19.2 Volt Diehard C3 batteries
- Craftsman Diehard Batteries deliver quick charging and versatile performance
- Converted from EX style to DieHard for superior performance you can count on
- Compatible with all EX items and tools
- Weight: 4.45 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Warner Robins, GA
Swartz Creek, MI
I have had my 19.2 volt 5 pc set for about 8 years, the first 5 batteries went bad over the first couple years and took forever to charge. The next 2 I purchased lasted about 18 months. I just purchased 2 more however I bought the newer lithium batteries and what a difference. I did buy a 4 port charger as well since the batteries can be just left there when not in use.. The new batteries have much more juice, last longer on a charge and recharge fast. Don't waste money on the old ni-cad.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.