Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Lithium ion Battery|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5L x 3.25Wx 4H|
Ratings & Reviews
Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: Never Lose Power
Is there nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of a job and your saw or drill or portable vacuum runs out of power? The Craftsman C3 XCP Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack was designed so you won't need to experience the frustration of having to stop in the middle of a job and recharge your battery. It works harder and longer so you can get that important job done and go on to your next project.
The Compact C3 XCP Lithium-Ion Battery Pack runs up to four times longer, delivers up to 10 percent more torque and can withstand the elements, even at extreme temperatures. For C3 tools, especially the ones that are battery drains, this battery lasts a long time and charges quickly. Also, it features a charge level indicator so you can check to see if the battery is low and needs a charge before you even start a project. Craftsman knows what it takes to get you working.
- Craftsman C3 XCP Compact Lithium-ion Battery Pack ensures you'll always stay in power
- Full charge takes about 30 minutes-because you need to get to work
- Weather resistant and able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Features a charge level indicator so you can see when it needs recharging so you won't need to stop in the middle of a project
- Lithium Ion batteries included
- Made by Craftsman, a name you trust to get you on the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 03, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I rated this five stars based on performance not cost, just to be clear. I got it bundled with a drill. I would not have bought it separately but I'm glad I have it. This battery is so small and light some of my tools feel top heavy when I'm using it. It makes long repetitive tasks less fatiguing. I preferred it when driving hundreds of deck screws, but I really needed two. It recharges in 30 minutes, so I could have easily rotated between them. Cool feature: The charge status indicator shows charge level while recharging too so you know when it's almost done. Rubber pads on the bottom guard against impact and keep it from sliding around. Here is the problem: They are 80% the cost of a big XCP battery but they only hold 38% the power. You'd really have to factor in the light weight and reduced fatigue to justify the high cost. Maybe it would be worth it for a person who used it all day every day in a production environment. Great battery,glad I have mine.
Los Angeles, CA
Port Ludlow, WA
Received as a Christmas gift excellent power and long lasting
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Eagle River, AK
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.