Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||6.5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||5.5|
|Adjustable Depth Control:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Nailer, (500) Nails, Belt Clip, and operators manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Fastener Length:||5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1-3/4 in., 1-1/4 in., 2 in.|
|Tool Gauge Capacity:||18 ga.|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman C3 Brad Nailer is the latest addition to the C3 platform. This cordless nail gun eliminates the need for loud compressors and hoses. It can drive a 5/8" - 2" nail on single fire for accurate placement and bump fire for fast production speed. Battery and charger sold separately
- Two Modes: Single sequential or contact mode
- Tool-less jam release
- 2 LED lights helps illuminate the work surface
- Tool less depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nails
- Low nail indicator to quickly see when you need to reload
- One belt hook included. it can be placed on the left or right side of the tool
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 22, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Oak Harbor, OH
La Crosse, WI
I have been searching for a decent brad nailer for some time. I have had a collection of corded nailers from various companies all with the same core issues: Constant jamming, not powerful enough to sink the nail, or won't last (some less than a year). However, this brad nailer has power. I don't have any issues flush sinking nails, through anything. It doesn't jam, but if it does, I don't have to get out a screw driver, and a bunch of special tools to fix it. The front un-clips with a heavy duty clip allowing you to clear a potential jam quickly and efficiently. This nailer is built to last. From the moment you pick it up, you can tell it is built sturdy. Especially compared to my past nailers, Plus the added features like the dual LED lights, and two separate adjustments really make it a great buy. I bought several of the $60 to $80 nailers and they didn't work. I'm so glad spent the extra money and got this one instead. It is definitely worth it.
Bel Air, MD
I just finished the molding in a bathroom I have been working on. It was great not having the noise from a compressor. It did everything I expected it to and more. It is a nice addition for the rest of my 19.2 C-3 tools. Great price for a great tool.
Easy to load. Works off my C3 batteries. I used it to put up 5" Crown Molding and it worked flawlessly. ( no hose,no compressor to haul around) It weighs about 6 pounds with the battery.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.