Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutting Swath (in.):||12|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Trimmer, Guard, Spool Line, Spool Cap, and Handle|
|Line Feed Type:||Automatic|
|Line Diameter:||.065 in.|
|Line Exit Type:||Single|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 years|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||0|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.2|
Ratings & Reviews
Clear Tall Grass and Weeds with the Craftsman Electric Line Trimmer
Weeds, grass, overgrowth? They're not a problem for the Craftsman C3 19.2 cordless electric line trimmer. The rechargeable battery-powered trimmer is lightweight and convenient, and it lets you quickly take care of problems in the lawn before they get too big and out of control. The over molded loop handle and rear trigger make operation fast and effortless. The 12 inch cutting swath helps you clear out big areas fast, but also gives you the ability to fine tune your trimming and make light adjustments throughout your yard.
The Craftsman electric line trimmer has a telescoping boom shaft that can be extended to match your height. The articulating head easily gets around hard-to-reach areas left behind by a mower. And it doubles as an edger, so you can easily clear sidewalk overhangs and give your lawn a clean, straight edge around the perimeter. The lightweight trimmer is easy to carry and maneuver while you work toward getting the perfect lawn.
- Craftsman C3 19.2v cordless line trimmer is lightweight and easy to use
- Powered by rechargeable Ni-Cd and lithium-ion C3 batteries that power your other Craftsman tools
- Ideal for small- to medium-size lawns or troubleshooting stubborn weeds and grass
- Quickly converts to an edger to give your lawn clean, sharp edges
- 12 inch cutting swath is great for finely cut edges and trims around the lawn
- Ergonomic design features a comfortable overmold handle and telescopic boom you can adjust to a comfortable length
- Automatic line feed system makes it easy to use with little maintenance required
- Includes full-size lithium-ion battery and one-hour charger
- Weighs 5.2 pounds
- Backed by a 2-year consumer warranty
Added on September 30, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Bought it less than 2 years ago and it stopped working. It never did trim very well but now won't even run. Tried all of my Craftsman batteries and they run my other tools but this piece of junk wont even turn on. I would think Sears Craftsman should last at least a few years. This hasn't even been used that much and never abused! Local Sears store wasn't any help at all. Pretty much "tough luck".
I've found Sears' Craftsman C-3 Line Trimmer to be a perfect solution for light trimming duty around the perimeter of my home. This is a great complimentary tool for someone who already has other C-3 powered tools. I don't have to retrieve the gas can and much larger 2- cycle gas powered line trimmer... just grab this cordless trimmer with a fully charged C-3 battery and finish up faster and easier. So far it's been a very reliable machine and when used within its limitations, it doesn't disappoint. This is money well spent on a Craftsman power tool.
I've found Sears' Craftsman C-3 Line Trimmer to be a perfect solution for light trimming duty around the perimeter of my home.
This is a great complimentary tool for someone who already has other C-3 powered tools. I don't have to retrieve the gas can and much larger 2- cycle gas powered line trimmer... just grab this cordless trimmer with a fully charged C-3 battery and finish up faster and easier.
So far it's been a very reliable machine and when used within its limitations, it doesn't disappoint. This is money well spent on a Craftsman power tool.
Saint Ann, MO
East Troy, WI
My black & decker battery trimmer died after 8 years, bought the 19.2 trimmer to upgrade my mowing equipment. I can now trim my yard plus anouther that I cut and when I am done trimming I can take the battery off the trimmer and put it on my 19.2 leaf blower and clean both yards off, I have two batteries so I alternate using them. In my opinion this is an exelant buy.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- FREE BUCKET with any Lawn & Garden purchase over $49. 1 bucket per customer. Must pick up in store Offer ends 29-Jun-2013 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Mowers and Trimmers Sold by Sears. Valid thru 7/6. Offer ends 06-Jul-2013 See details.