Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.5|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Noise Level on High Speed (db):||0|
|Power and Performance:|
|Air Volume (cfm):||1075|
|Max Air Speed (mph):||140|
|Number of Speeds:||Variable|
Ratings & Reviews
C3 19.2-Volt Lithium Blower Does More Work With Less Effort
Light, compact and cordless, the Craftsman C3 19.2-volt lithium blower can make quick working of clearing the sidewalk, driveway or garden without feeling like a workout. The blower weights only 5.5 pounds and is designed with ergonomic and balance in mind, to make it easy to handle. That does not, however, mean that it's a lightweight when it comes to performance.
Thanks to a special high-velocity nozzle, the C3 19.2-volt lithium blower can register up to 140 mph. That's plenty of power to lift and move all manner of yard debris or to clean the deck or patio in a hurry if company's headed over. The rechargeable battery gives you the convenience of not hassling with cords or gasoline and oil mixes.
- The Craftsman C3 19.2-volt lithium blower gives you the power and maneuverability to get rid of leaves or clear you decks - literally
- High-velocity nozzle increases speed
- The over-mold on handle and ergonomic design make this blower easy to use
- This cordless blower works with Ni-Cd and lithium-ion batteries - a compact lithium-ion battery is included
- Operates on C3 platform
- Over 30 additional tools available
- Includes a 30-minute charger
- Air volume is 1,075 cubic feet per minute at 140 mph
- Weighs 5.5 pounds
- 10.25 x 9.6 x 17.35 inches
- 19.2-volt battery has charge time of five hours
- Some assembly required
- Two-year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
This blower works great for my application. I use it to blow the cut grass from my driveway and sidewalk on lawn mowing days. Our neighbors have a large pine tree that drops needles all over our driveway. This blower moves them enough to pile them up however it becomes less effective when the pile gets some size to it. It blows light debris fairly easily such as leaves. The battery easily lasts through roughly 200 feet of driveway, sidewalk and two porches. I also bought the grass trimmer that fits the same battery but usually end up using both batteries when using both devices on lawn day. Like I said this blower works great for me but is not heavy duty by any means. A good choice for the average sized application and probably not intended for blowing leaves off the grass. Best of all there is no 2 cycle oil smell and not electrical cords to wind.
I have most of these tools and plan to purchase several more. The batteries last for a considerable length of time and all the products I have work great. I wish that they had become available years ago. I am very happy with the performance of this product and all the others I have in the same line. Thank You sears.
The leaf blower is small and lightweight. It sure beats pulling out the 50 or 100 ft extension cord for the old electric one. The battery lasted about 30 minutes, but I also have a hedge trimmer and 2 cordless drills that operate with the same battery. I can probably use the blower for at least 2 hours with the batteries I have available.
I bought the blower as part of a combo package and the fan assembly comes loose from the motor, it's not serviceable, so they gave me a new one. Now 1 year later the fan is coming loose again so it's about to fail. They won't give me another one, it's 2 years from original purchase. We use it a couple of times a week for about 5 mins each time to blow off driveway.
Glen Burnie, MD
The blower does light work. Nothing to severe. No wet leaves etc. Problem is that after charging the battery it only works for about 8 minutes. I'm not sure if it's the way it's supposed to be. Today was my only second time using it. The first time it only worked for half of that time. I'm giving it one more shot. Then I'll call or go back to the store to see. Nice and light weight though. To bad that they don't really make one like this that can work for a while.
Santa Rosa, CA
Excellent for hard surfaces such as paved driveways, sidewalks and rain gutters. Might not be powerful enough for leaves in thick grass but because of its light weight it will be my preferred blower over my old gas blower and newer corded electric blower. I would have given it 5 stars except for the price. The C3 tool family is supposed to be modular. Why then is a battery charger and Li-ion battery included? I would have preferred a lower price instead, since I already have a multi-chemistry charger and two other C3 19.2V batteries.
Palm Desert, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Chippers, Leaf Blowers & Vacuums Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.