Craftsman C3 19.2V Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill KitItem# 00939016000 | Model# 11543X
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||4.5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.5|
|Color/Finish:||Black, Silver, Red|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Package Contents:||Hammer Drill, Lithium Battery, Charger, (2) Double Ended Bits, Bag|
Ratings & Reviews
No Job Too Large for C3 19.2v Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Kit
The Craftsman C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit is a strong addition to your workshop. This powerful tool delivers the versatility of serious torque, high RPMs and portable power in a single kit. The kit's lightweight and remarkably powerful 19.2 volt lithium-ion battery delivers up to 465 inch pounds of torque, while the simple shift in gears provides up to 1,600 RPMs of fast-driving action. Easy to maneuver and control, the hammer drill's ergonomic design and lightweight frame are built for a sure grip and the adjustable clutch drives with precision.
With its eco-friendly rechargeable battery, the C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit boasts powerful fade-free performance. The tool's runtime is up to 3 times the charge cycles of traditional NiCd batteries. And because this hammer drill kit comes complete with a multi-chemistry charger, driver bit set and tool bag, you know you have what you need to get the job done. Make your next project one for the books with this versatile, powerful took kit.
- Craftsman C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit includes: Hammer Drill/driver, battery, multi-chemistry charger, bag and 2 driver bits
- Robust motor delivers up to 1,600 RPM or 465 inch pounds in torque
- Features a 24-position clutch for precision driving
- Jacobs single sleeve ratcheting keyless chuck grabs bits fast and secure
- Balanced design and ergonomic shape deliver more control
- Integrated LED illuminates work
- Battery has less weight and size than a NiCad Battery
- Charger works with multiple chemistries
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
This is a great product! I'm an electrition and it was time for a new drill. I wasn't planning on buying a Craftsman...I usually go for Milwaukee or Ryobi at **********, but their prices are getting higher and the quality seems to be the same all across the board. I am definitely impressed by the quality of this product and wouldn't hesitate to purchase more items by Craftsman in the future. The drill is very durable and can take a beating, but light-weight enough for long days of over the head drilling without getting the dreaded sore and aching shoulders. The battery life is really good too. I haven't had any quality issues with it like I've had with past guns dying out slowly and having trouble holding a charge. Highly recommended. Only thing is the warranty isn't the best, but I also don't foresee needing to use it.
Marcus Hook, PA
Juana Diaz, PR
This 19.2 v cordless hammer drill has two speeds, a powerful battery with good life, variable speed & reversible, multiple clutch settings, a well centered chuck that is easy to tighten and takes up to a half inch bit (great!), a comfortable grip, good balance, a handy case and a quick charger with built in timer so you can't overcharge the battery.
Santa Ana, CA
We needed a dependable, Compact Portable hammer Drill for Several of our Crews To install Anchors in Concrete and these Drill fit the bill. The Batteries last a good long time, and recharge quickly as well. Plus you can't beat the price.
Coos Bay, OR
nice small size drill .I also have the regular 19.2 drill set. The hammer drill is smaller in size and lighter in my hand. I used it to remove rusted screws from an old fence on the hammer setting and it worked better than the regular drill.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.