|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||4.5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.5|
|Color/Finish:||Black, Silver, Red|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Package Contents:||Hammer Drill, Lithium Battery, Charger, (2) Double Ended Bits, Bag|
Ratings & Reviews
No Job Too Large for C3 19.2v Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Kit
The Craftsman C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit is a strong addition to your workshop. This powerful tool delivers the versatility of serious torque, high RPMs and portable power in a single kit. The kit's lightweight and remarkably powerful 19.2 volt lithium-ion battery delivers up to 465 inch pounds of torque, while the simple shift in gears provides up to 1,600 RPMs of fast-driving action. Easy to maneuver and control, the hammer drill's ergonomic design and lightweight frame are built for a sure grip and the adjustable clutch drives with precision.
With its eco-friendly rechargeable battery, the C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit boasts powerful fade-free performance. The tool's runtime is up to 3 times the charge cycles of traditional NiCd batteries. And because this hammer drill kit comes complete with a multi-chemistry charger, driver bit set and tool bag, you know you have what you need to get the job done. Make your next project one for the books with this versatile, powerful took kit.
- Craftsman C3 19.2v lithium-ion hammer drill kit includes: Hammer Drill/driver, battery, multi-chemistry charger, bag and 2 driver bits
- Robust motor delivers up to 1,600 RPM or 465 inch pounds in torque
- Features a 24-position clutch for precision driving
- Jacobs single sleeve ratcheting keyless chuck grabs bits fast and secure
- Balanced design and ergonomic shape deliver more control
- Integrated LED illuminates work
- Battery has less weight and size than a NiCad Battery
- Charger works with multiple chemistries
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I have the non-hammer version of this drill (DD2101) and the power is identical. This one just adds the hammering mechanism. I do like being able to rotate the mode selector collar to lock the clutch as opposed to rotating the whole selector ring back and forth. I love the LED and battery use is reasonable. With the compact XCP battery this thing is so small and light I can use it for hours. It is about an inch longer than the DD2101, but if I had to choose one this would be it because it is more versatile. I bogged it down once drilling a half inch hole on high speed and it stalled, but I think the drill has over torque protection to avoid motor damage. It started right back up and I finished the task. It has had more than enough power for any of the jobs I've done. It will drive deck screws in high gear! Very comfortable to hold--I'd recommend it to anyone.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.