Craftsman C3 Heavy Duty Drill Driver Add-On ToolItem# 00937923000 | Model# DD2101
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||3.75|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||2.75|
|Color/Finish:||Black, Silver, Red|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Package Contents:||Drill, Handle, and Owners Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
Count on This 1/2" Heavy Duty Drill Driver Add-On Tool to Deliver (Batteries and Charger Not Included)
A solid addition to any shop, this Craftsman C3 1/2" heavy duty lithium drill delivers the versatility of powerful torque, high RPMs and portable power. Powerful drill delivers up to 565 inch pounds of torque, while a simple shift in gears delivers up to 1600 RPMs of fast driving action. Easy to control and maneuver, its lightweight frame and ergonomic design are built for a sure grip, while the 24 position adjustable torque clutch drives with precision.
Pick up this drill today
- Robust motor delivers up to 1600 RPM or 565 in. lbs. in torque
- Featuring a 24 position clutch for precision driving
- Single sleeve keyless chuck grabs bits fast
- Balanced design and ergonomic shape deliver more control
- Integrated LED illuminates work
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I BOUGHT THIS 1/2" BATTERY DRILL FOR MY SON, FOR CHRISTMAS,SINCE HE HAS BORROWED MY ALL YEAR LONG. I HAVE HAD MY DRILL FOR 10 YEARS NOW, SO I FELT IT WOULD GIVE HIM MANY YEARS OF GREAT USAGE
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Picked this up on sale because it was rated for more torque than my DD2100. Driving power feels exactly the same in my opinion. I believe they share a common motor. Craftsman probably just manipulates the ratings based on which battery you use. Nevertheless---Excellent drill. Plenty of power, super lightweight, only 8" long. Fits between deck joists to drill and drive. I really enjoy using it because it is so comfortable in my hand. I put on an XCP compact battery and it is as light as a toy drill. The XCP 4.0Ah battery makes it a little heavier, more balanced actually, and it runs for hours and hours. Highly recommended.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.