Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.25 in. W x 16.5 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Package Contents:||5 Liners|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool Cabinet Drawer Liners Slip Neatly into Place, Keeping Storage Units Tidy
The Craftsman cabinet drawer liners fit full-length drawers in standard-size tool chests. The set includes five liners constructed of a soft but durable foam material, ideal to cushion your wrenches, socket sets, screwdrivers and more. Simply slip the drawer liner into the bottom of an empty tool cabinet drawer and adjust to ensure the entire area is covered. These easy-to-use drawer liners can be trimmed with scissors or a utility knife to create a custom fit. Cut a liner in half or thirds, and use as a protective sheeting in a tackle box or other smaller sized toolbox.
The versatile tool cabinet drawer liners also can be used to line shelves in a workroom, garage or storage shed. When storing extra motor parts, place on shelves lined with these sturdy black liners to reduce marring and scoring surfaces. The liners also may reduce interior toolbox scratches and abrasions when used as a liner inside each drawer.
- The Craftsman cabinet drawer liners match various Craftsman tool cabinets as well as other brands, fitting into any full-length drawer of a standard size tool chest
- Set includes five drawer liners
- Each liner measures 22.25 inches wide by 16.5 inches deep
- Construction: foam for cushioning and long-lasting durability
- Can be trimmed to fit smaller spaces; simply cut with scissors or utility knife
- Trim to fit tackle boxes and portable toolboxes
- Use as shelf and cabinet liners in the garage, workroom and shed or even in a truck bed toolbox
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Round Rock, TX
Bought these to go with the bottom chest that I had purchased. I wanted to line the drawers before loading my new chest up: 1) so that I wouldn?t have to unload all my tools and empty the chest later to install the liners, and 2) to save the drawer bottoms from dents, dings, and scratches to keep them looking nice. These fit the width of the drawers perfectly, no cutting required. If you?re buying these for another purpose, or the drawers you are lining are a bit smaller, the liners are very easy to cut with scissors or a straight edge and box cutter. Definitely prefer the solid foam design of these drawer liners over the open weave design of the other ?Non-slip? chest drawer liners. All in all, a cheap price to pay to protect your chest and keep your tools from rattling around too much in the drawers.
The Dalles, OR
Round Rock, TX
This are nice and thick , keeps tools in place and provides protection. My local store stocks these and when on sale are a great value. I would recommend these over other drawer liners that are thinner and will not hold up over time.
I like these more than the more expensive mesh. The mesh is stick and ends up on your tools. My box just sits in the garage so I got these to keep the drawers from getting scratched. Work great.
I had new 5 drawer Sears cbinet. I wanted something to keep stuff from sliding around excessively in the drawers. These liners fit perfectly and seem to do very well.
These drawer liners were a perfect fit in my Craftsman cabinet. I was glad to find the liners have a little bit of thickness to them, giving a bit of padding to protect tools plus enough strength that the liners won't rip or tear in normal usage.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.