Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.25 in. W x 16.5 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Package Contents:||5 Liners|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool Cabinet Drawer Liners Slip Neatly into Place, Keeping Storage Units Tidy
The Craftsman cabinet drawer liners fit full-length drawers in standard-size tool chests. The set includes five liners constructed of a soft but durable foam material, ideal to cushion your wrenches, socket sets, screwdrivers and more. Simply slip the drawer liner into the bottom of an empty tool cabinet drawer and adjust to ensure the entire area is covered. These easy-to-use drawer liners can be trimmed with scissors or a utility knife to create a custom fit. Cut a liner in half or thirds, and use as a protective sheeting in a tackle box or other smaller sized toolbox.
The versatile tool cabinet drawer liners also can be used to line shelves in a workroom, garage or storage shed. When storing extra motor parts, place on shelves lined with these sturdy black liners to reduce marring and scoring surfaces. The liners also may reduce interior toolbox scratches and abrasions when used as a liner inside each drawer.
- The Craftsman cabinet drawer liners match various Craftsman tool cabinets as well as other brands, fitting into any full-length drawer of a standard size tool chest
- Set includes five drawer liners
- Each liner measures 22.25 inches wide by 16.5 inches deep
- Construction: foam for cushioning and long-lasting durability
- Can be trimmed to fit smaller spaces; simply cut with scissors or utility knife
- Trim to fit tackle boxes and portable toolboxes
- Use as shelf and cabinet liners in the garage, workroom and shed or even in a truck bed toolbox
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
New Hyde Park, NY
I've used the mesh non-slip liners in my old tool box that I gave to my dad, but since I really liked the idea of having a solid liner I decided to give those a try. That was a mistake. Don't get me wrong, they will protect the drawer very well from fluids, scratches and dings, but those liners even with tools as weights, will slide all over the place ...or at least more than I would like my liner to slide around with my tools placed on it. I'll be returning those and going back to the mesh non-slip liner that I've used in my old box. On a more positive note, it's one of the few products still MADE IN THE USA :)
The drawer liners were for my husbands toolbox at work.The liners are very durable to protect the draws from scratches that holds his tools.He is able to keep them organized and stable in the draws with the liners that stay in place and keeps the tools from moving around which is very helpful to him.He always buys his liners from sears.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I picked up both sizes of these for my toolbox, they fit perfectly without any trimming and definitely help stop my tools from rolling around. They go on sale for about half price quite often!
Round Rock, TX
Bought these to go with the bottom chest that I had purchased. I wanted to line the drawers before loading my new chest up: 1) so that I wouldn?t have to unload all my tools and empty the chest later to install the liners, and 2) to save the drawer bottoms from dents, dings, and scratches to keep them looking nice. These fit the width of the drawers perfectly, no cutting required. If you?re buying these for another purpose, or the drawers you are lining are a bit smaller, the liners are very easy to cut with scissors or a straight edge and box cutter. Definitely prefer the solid foam design of these drawer liners over the open weave design of the other ?Non-slip? chest drawer liners. All in all, a cheap price to pay to protect your chest and keep your tools from rattling around too much in the drawers.
The Dalles, OR
Round Rock, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.