Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 H x 6 W x 14.5 L|
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||1 set of hose clamp pliers|
|Color/Finish:||Steel with Red handles|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Repair kit available|
Ratings & Reviews
Cable-Operated Hose Clamp Pliers Allow Fast and Easy Auto Repair
Hose clamps can be a pain, but the Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers cut through the inconvenience and let you place clamps in one easy step. Rather than struggling to hold the clamp tightly in place while adjusting the screws or other fasteners, you can use the pliers as your extra set of hands. Set the clamp wherever needed, and the pliers firmly draw it closed in exactly the desired spot. Lock the tool and let go while you make final adjustments to your clamp for a totally hassle-free placement.
These cable-operated hose clamp pliers work with most standard and space save hose clamps for an all-purpose tool you'll want close at hand for all hose replacements or repairs. Remove the old self-tightening clamps with the same easy steps. With steel construction and thick vinyl grips, these pliers are made to be used for many years to come.
- Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers quickly place or remove hose clamps
- Sturdy cable finds and holds the perfect fit for each clamp
- Works on a wide range of standard and space-saver hose clamps
- Ideal for working in small engine compartments
- Locks in place to free up your hands for other tasks
- Vinyl grips offer a comfortable and slip-free hold
- Built to deliver years of solid service
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased these hose clamp pliers because they are absolutely necessary to remove the spring type clamps found on many cars today. This set has a locking lever that works well and the cable is long enough to reach in tight places. Has worked well for me so far.
Having been in the maintenance world my entire life, I am always looking for an easier and quicker way. This tool is not top of the line but works for what it was intended for....
After struggling for over an hour trying to loosen a clamp in a very difficult to reach location behind the engine, I gave up and went looking for these. Literally 2 mins and the clamp was off. This is an indispensable tool for hard to reach places, and it can grip a large variety of clamp sizes very well, and is definitely strong enough to handle some large radiator hose clamps. Must have product.
These are great pliers - a required item if you work with hose clamps which are deep down in many newer vehicles, especially European ones. Once you try them you will realize how much they save your knuckles.
I used this tool a few times now... it works OK, however, it seems very flimsy... the quality of the tool is not that great. I've also noticed after a few days in my tool box, it started to rust very bad. I had to pray it down with WD-40. I don't recommend this to anyone.
If you work on modern cars with factory hose clamps these are a necessity.Working in the tight confines of an engine bay you'll find yourself reaching for these often.Once you've used this type of tool you'll wonder how you made do without.This tool is made in Europe and the quality seems excellent.This tool is offered in a ratcheting variety by some other companies which is somewhat more versatile but tend to strip and slip over time.The simple mechanism on this unit locks securely with no issues.Good luck.
This is an extremely unique and useful tool. Its uses are limited, but when you need it, nothing else will do the job! Some clamps are located where no other plyer will fit.
Just the right tool for removing hard to reach factory style hose clamps on import cars. I bought these to get the intercooler pipe clamps off my volkswagen TDI.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.