Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.75|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||+/- .001 in. up to 12 in.|
|Measuring Tool Range:||0 to 12 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
0 to 12 inch single-revolution dial [AU_Caliper] is reliable for precise measurement with 0.100 inch direct reading per revolution, 0.001 inch graduations. Accurate to +/-0.001 inch graduations.
Features include four-way measurement capability and covered rack. Dual-gear movement floats over internal obstructions. Precision-ground, lapped. Satin-chrome finish. Stainless steel construction. Includes case.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
i bought this and did not even use it. i think there was a internal problem with it because it would not always return to 0 sometimes it would be off by as much as .005" so i returned it and got the brown and sharp 6" vary nice i am glad i payed more but it is worth it
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.