Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||24 W x 4 D x 10 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.25|
|Size:||Adjustable/One Size Fits All|
|Pocket Size(s):||Varied Sizes|
|Total Number of Pockets:||11|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Carpenter Rig Is a Handy Way to Keep Your Tools Close By
Let this carpenter rig speed up your work by keeping your tools at your fingertips. The strong, durable, lightweight rig holds small and/or medium-sized tools and keeps them handy while you're on the job. With 11 pockets total, there are 2 large outside pockets that are perfect for nails and screws, 5 roomy main pockets and a special pocket for your tape measure. Carry your hammer in the heavy-duty fabric holder at the side.
Made from reinforced contractor-grade, black polyester fabric, the Craftsman carpenter rig maximizes the organization of your tools, while providing easy access to them. This rig is a one-size-fits-all and includes an adjustable belt with a single tongue roller buckle.
- The carpenter rig keeps your tools at your fingertips
- Durable and lightweight rig holds small and/or medium sized tools
- 11 pockets total with 2 large outside pockets, 5 spacious main pockets and a special pocket for your tape measure
- A heavy-duty fabric holder on the side for your hammer
- Made from reinforced contractor-grade black polyester fabric
- One size fits all and includes an adjustable belt with a single tongue roller buckle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This carpenter rig is a good value for the price for an intro level rig. Any concerns I had about the fabric belt were assuaged, it worked fine.
This belt is made of a nice strong material and appears that it will last a long time. Pockets are roomy and laid out in a nice configuration. Like the reinforcement in the pocket for screwdrivers, so as not to push through the material over time.
I bought this at the time for use as a nail bag, and for $20 you can't beat it. But as I've advanced in the field and doing true carpentry work, this just isn't doing the job. The pockets are not deep enough, causing tools to fall out often. The pockets were meant to hold many screws and nails, but not hand tools. It's pretty basic and also the belt that came with it, only lasted a month. I will be buying a real carpentry nail bag as soon as i can come up with the money.
South Gate, CA
This carpenter's bad is great and holds all my basic essentials from hammer to screw drivers to my tape measure. I put it in good use when I installed 2 ceiling lights. One was a ceiling fan and holds everything I need without stepping down the ladder every time I need something.
La Vista, NE
Good belt but not enough pockets for everything. There isnt really a spot for a speed sqaure nor a nail puller. My tape always seems to fall out.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.