Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.25|
|Total Number of Pockets:||11|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Carpenter Rig is great for holding small and medium sized tools while on the job. With 5 spacious main pockets, you should have no problems holding and locating your tools.
- Reinforced contractor grade fabric
- 2 large outside pockets
- Ajustable belt with single tongue roller buckle
- Heavy-duty fabric hammer holder
- Tape measure pocket
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
South Gate, CA
This carpenter's bad is great and holds all my basic essentials from hammer to screw drivers to my tape measure. I put it in good use when I installed 2 ceiling lights. One was a ceiling fan and holds everything I need without stepping down the ladder every time I need something.
La Vista, NE
Good belt but not enough pockets for everything. There isnt really a spot for a speed sqaure nor a nail puller. My tape always seems to fall out.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.