Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10.625 in. L x 22.25 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Package Contents:||6 Liners|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect your Tools with Tool Chest Drawer Liners
Craftsman chest drawer liners are not a luxury item, but a necessity if you wish to keep your tools and your tool chest in the best condition possible. Tools laid on a metal shelf can bang together when moved causing scratches, nicks and damage to the tool box, the shelf and to the tools themselves. A well-made drawer liner offers a level of protection that helps keep your box and tools in perfect shape for years.
Tool chest drawer liners offer a moisture barrier that helps to keep your tools from rusting. Liners also aid in keeping your tools and other shop items from rolling around, slipping and sliding and getting seriously disorganized. Save your tools, your tool box and money by lining your drawers with heavy foam liners such as these top quality Craftsman liners. They're easy to install and can be cut for smaller drawers or chests easily.
- Craftsman chest drawer liners work well to keep your tools from rolling around when you take your tool chest with you
- These foam liners are made from thick black foam and are sized to fit standard size tool chests
- If you want to line small tool chests, tackle boxes, or even shelves, this liner can be trimmed to the exact size you need
- This top-of-the-line durable liner comes with plenty of cushion to keep your tools looking like new
- Liners help to create a moisture barrier which prevents tools from rusting
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nothing too special about the liners, they are what they are which is rather cheap foam. However for the price it's hard to say one thing or another, and a good filler item to use up extra points if you have them around.
These are the good liners, not the ones with holes. Picture is not accurate. Only problem is it doesn't have a larger one for very top. The drawers fit perfect.
Received separately from the tool chest. No damage. The product fit the chest drawers. Does fine job of keeping tools from rolling around and protects the drawer bottoms from scratch damage.
Bought these at the same time I bought my Craftsman tool box. I had to cut to fit for the top chest drawers. The material is easily cut with a box cutter (I actually used my pocket knife). The material seems to provide adequate padding to protect the drawers and tools. Also keeps the tools from moving/sliding around when you open and close the drawers.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.