Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10.625 in. L x 22.25 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Package Contents:||6 Liners|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect your Tools with Tool Chest Drawer Liners
Craftsman chest drawer liners are not a luxury item, but a necessity if you wish to keep your tools and your tool chest in the best condition possible. Tools laid on a metal shelf can bang together when moved causing scratches, nicks and damage to the tool box, the shelf and to the tools themselves. A well-made drawer liner offers a level of protection that helps keep your box and tools in perfect shape for years.
Tool chest drawer liners offer a moisture barrier that helps to keep your tools from rusting. Liners also aid in keeping your tools and other shop items from rolling around, slipping and sliding and getting seriously disorganized. Save your tools, your tool box and money by lining your drawers with heavy foam liners such as these top quality Craftsman liners. They're easy to install and can be cut for smaller drawers or chests easily.
- Craftsman chest drawer liners work well to keep your tools from rolling around when you take your tool chest with you
- These foam liners are made from thick black foam and are sized to fit standard size tool chests
- If you want to line small tool chests, tackle boxes, or even shelves, this liner can be trimmed to the exact size you need
- This top-of-the-line durable liner comes with plenty of cushion to keep your tools looking like new
- Liners help to create a moisture barrier which prevents tools from rusting
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Round Rock, TX
Garden Grove, CA
I was putting off getting Chest Drawer liners for my Craftsman tool box. I finally took the leap of faith and ended up loving them. My tools don't role around, and they are not making loud sounds if I close the drawer quickly. It also keep my tools from hitting each other too. Don't wait for this good product. Get it today!
These fit perfectly inside the drawers of the mid-chest with no cutting. The edges don't curl as the scrap vinyl flooring pieces I previously use. The sale price was also a dominate reason for the purchase
Excellent item for you tool cabinet, fits great in the drawers, would recommend this product to anyone who have a tool cabinet, this helps you tools from damaging the drawers.
bought enough to fit all the drawers in my craftsman industrial top and bottom tool box. keeps the lose tools from sliding all over smaller drawers have to be cut to fit but it easy to do!
I bought these for a new multi-cabinet tool center. Decent foam quality for insulating against normal hand tool dings and scratches of the cabinet. Will reduce tool slippage but this isn't grippy material. Be prepared to trim. They seemed about 1/2" too wide for the drawers. Still, I recommend this or something similar to protect your nice tool cabinets.
Not only was the quality top notch, but they actually fit without cutting! I have used these before and they protect the drawer bottom better than the other ones with the holes in them.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.