Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||21.5 W x 1.5 H x 9.75 D in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Drawer Tray Keeps The Small Stuff from Rolling Around
A good tradesman knows that when it comes to tools you must have a place for everything and keep everything in its place and the Craftsman tool chest drawer tray is a great help. With 11 unique compartments, this handy tray is good for organizing nuts, bolts, small tools, and even your pencils and calculator. It is made of durable black plastic to withstand the rigors of an industrial environment and is a great addition to your tool box.
The Craftsman drawer tray is designed to fit the Craftsman high chest drawers and has dimensions of 22 1/2 inches wide, 1/2 inch in height and 9 3/4 inches depth. It is easily removable for cleaning. A great organization tool for any tradesman or handyman, it makes sense to buy more than one.
- The Craftsman tool chest drawer tray was designed to help tradesmen and handyman keep their tools and accessories well-organized and easy to find
- There are 11 unique pockets for storage and four feature a longer length to enable the storage of small tools, pencils or even a calculator
- Fabricated of industrial-look black plastic to match nicely with larger tool boxes
- Designed to fit with the Craftsman high chest drawers, also available at Sears
- Dimensions of 22 1/2 inches wide, 1/2 inch in height and 9 3/4 inches depth
- Easily removable for cleaning
- Item Weight (lbs.): 0.7
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is a good drawer organizer that fits the 26" craftsman tool boxes. They are somewhat shallow so they can fit the top chest drawers as well. Works just fine and seems like they will last a while too.
New Hyde Park, NY
Rives Junction, MI
This is an excellent addition to any toolbox. I have the Craftsman Standard Duty bottom chest and put this in the top drawer. I've got loose sockets, staples, nails, screws, and anything else that was cluttering up my workstation in it. The drawer is much more organized now.
I recommend these liners to my co workers and they to went out and bought them. It wiuld be nice if they had drawer liners fir all the toolboxes. Some of my coworker habe the 40in toolbox and wanted one to fit there to.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I like that it is built with hard plastic and is pretty durable. It is great for organizing my drawers in my tool box and will probably buy a few more.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.