Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||5 x 2.5 x .562 in|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.312|
|Length:||Less than 12 in.|
|Magnetic Measuring Tool:||No|
|Level Edge Type:||Standard|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||.001 inch per inch|
|Number Of 45 deg. Vials:||0|
|Number of Level Vials:||1|
|Number Of Plumb Vials:||0|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep It Straight with the Craftsman Circular Level
The circular level is about the size of a half-dollar, so you can slip it into your pocket. Because this level is so small, it's ideal for measuring in small, tight spaces.
Sometimes called a bubble level, the Craftsman circular level is made from sturdy plastic. A clear flattened plastic dome is filled with liquid and a bubble inside. The dome has two concentric circles on the top. To use it, place it on a flat surface and view it from above, looking down. The surface is level in all directions when the bubble completely fills the center circle.
- The circular level from Craftsman is a great pocket-size tool
- Its small size makes it easy to use in small, tight spaces
- Made from sturdy plastic
- Lets you get a full 360-degree view to measure in all directions at once
- Ideal for leveling appliances, bookshelves, small tables
- Easy to read-just look for the bubble to completely fill the center circle
- Built Craftsman tough
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I've had one of these for years and just bought another. The older one has never leaked or had any issues, and the new one looks to be the same quality. Made in USA.
Villa Rica, GA
The size is a bit bigger than I thought it would be. It's about 1 inch in diameter or so. The build quality is solid. The plastic casing feels hard enough. Does the job!
This item is a lot smaller than I expected, just a little bit bigger than a fifty cent piece. But my husband seems to like it, it fits in his pocket nicely. Great for at home projects.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.