Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18.48|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||104|
|Material:||high tensile strength steel construction|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Sockets:||73|
Ratings & Reviews
104PC MAX AXESS Socket Wrench Set delivers high tensile strength steel construction and is torque ready. Unique exterior socket interface bears more weight than traditional ratchets. The ergonomic design and thumb direction adjustment makes working easy. With the offering of 1/4 and 3/8-in drive sizes, this set covers most light and medium duty jobs. The addition of extension bars improve access into tight and deep areas.
The Pass Through design eliminates the need for deep well sockets. Set includes a rugged case to protect against moisture and to keep you organized. This set is backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee which includes a Life Time Warranty.
- 1 - 1/4-In Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 1 - 1/4-In Drive Pass-Thru 3" Extensions Bar
- 1 - 1/4-in Drive Pass-Thru Driver Handle
- 1 - 1/4-In Drive 1/4-In Square Drive Adapter
- 10 - 1/4-In Drive Inch Sockets: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16"
- 13 - 1/4-In Drive Metric Sockets: 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm
- 7 - 1/4-In Drive Hex Bit Sockets: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8"; 2, 2.5, 3 mm
- 2 - 1/4-In Drive Torx Bit Sockets: T8, T10
- 1 - 3/8-In Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 1 - 3/8-In Drive Pass-Thru 3" Extension Bar
- 1 - 3/8-In Drive 1/4-In Square Drive Adapter
- 1 - 3/8-In Drive 3/8-In Square Drive Adapter
- 5 - 3/8-In Drive Inch Sockets: 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8"
- 6 - 3/8-In Drive Metric Sockets: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 mm
- 13 - 3/8-In Drive Hex Bit Sockets: 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8"; 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 mm
- 7 - 3/8-In Drive Torx Bit Sockets: T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45
- 1 - 1/2-In Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 5 - 1/2-In Drive Inch Sockets: 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4"
- 5 - 1/2-In Drive Metric Sockets: 20, 21, 22, 24, 27 mm
- 11 - Inch Short Arm Hex Keys
- 11 - Metric Short Arm Hex Keys
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is not intended to replace all of your old socket sets, but it is great for a wide variety of jobs and allows you to travel light, without having to bring an entire set of deep and shallow sockets. I'm an HVAC mechanic and my set has been very good. I would definitely recommend it as an addition to your tool collection. I'm glad I did.
With the 1/2" portion of the set this expands the set usage. Have had the 1/4 to 3/8 set for a couple of years with no problems. Max Axess is the first tool set I reach for. Need to make these in the USA. Also need just an expanded 1/2" set.
just picked this up and as always in stock at sears, what more could ya ask for. lifetime guarantee and a quality tool.. what more do u want. ok mabie a bigger toolbox. nice new desine
Great set for the home. I was looking at the Max Axess sets and this one fit best. 1/2" ratchet is a nice upgrade from the smaller sets. Great set for the homeowner.
Box Elder, SD
My wife bought me this kit for my birthday, i finally got to put it to use to remove the rear axle on my Jeep. First impressions with the pass through design were good, i was able to remove u-bolt nuts by simply feeding the excess u-bolt through the socket (a benefit of doing this is the socket cant slip off due to the bolt sticking through) I knocked one star off because even though the adapters i want aren't made yet I believe that they will be eventually. I would like to see an adapter to run these sockets with any square drive ratchet/breaker bar/pneumatic ratchet. Also i would like to see longer extensions.
I got this set for work and home to replace my 6 year old 85+ pc set my wife got me. I first got the universal sockets but soon returned them after noticing the were rounding off bolts a lil bit when I went back to Sears to return them the Sales men said " Yeah they can do that sometimes there's a lot of play in these universal sockets." thanks for telling me after i bought them! Anyway I stuck to my guns and got the 6 point set the problem I kept running into is I needed longer extensions. Craftsman and the guys at Sears will tell you that you don't need extensions because of the pass through feature. It cant really use a 6" 3/8" and 1/4" extension . As a auto mechanic sometimes a deep weld is all the reach you need when your in a really tight spot. This ain't grandpas 77' Chevy its tight under the hood these days.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.