Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.44|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Measure twice and cut once with the Craftsman 10-in. 24T Carbide Blade
Use this blade in your table saw for a precise cut on a number of materials like wood and PVC. When you’re looking for an accurate straight or diagonal cut, the table saw is sure to deliver. The most important rule to follow whenever you’re cutting is to let the blade do the work. This general-purpose blade is made with 24 carbide teeth for long-lasting strength and reliability on all cuts.
The table saw a handyman’s best friend, and whether you need to trim a piece of PVC for a plumbing project or you’re building a tree house, you’ll need Craftsman’s 10-in. Carbide Blade securely fitted into your table saw for precise and straight cuts.
- Keep the 10-in. 24T Carbide Blade handy so you’re always ready to cut with your table saw
- 5/8" arbor size
- 10" blade diameter
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 15, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.