Craftsman 131 Piece Max Axess Alloy Steel Mechanic's Tool Set With CaseItem# 00940131000 | Model# 39131
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21.12|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||131|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||3|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||3|
|Number of Hex Keys:||22|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||79|
|Number of Wrenches:||20|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Max Axess Tool Set Gets the Job Done
No matter how bulky the fastener, regardless of its size or measurement, you can find the tool to remove it or make it secure with the Craftsman 131-pc. Max Axess mechanic's tool set with case. This set comes with the three most common drive sizes that can handle work from light to tough, plus extension bars that make it easier to get into tight places.
The Craftsman Max Axess tool set components are made of tough alloy steel to provide the torque you need. The set comes with a rugged carrying case for work on the go or for keeping your workbench organized at home. Plus, the thumb-operated direction adjustment and ergonomic handles make the tough work easy, while the pass-through design lets you tackle peaked fasteners.
- Whether you need to tighten it or loosen it, you'll have the right tools for the job with the Craftsman 131-pc. Max Axess mechanic's tool set with case
- Set comes with 131 total tools in a handy carrying case
- Features 79 sockets, 20 wrenches, 22 hex keys, 3 quick-release ratchets and more
- Includes some of the most common drive sizes: 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inches
- Features 10 new Max Axess wrenches
- Long pattern provides better torque
- Extension bars improve access
- Tools are made of durable alloy steel
- Unique pass-through design
- SAE and metric units
- Backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Everytime we go to Sears, my dad always heads to the tools section. He really likes the tools that Sears carries because he knows that they carry the best. It just so happened on one of these days I went ahead and purchased this tool set. He is really excited about his tools. It has all the tools he needs.
I was a little bit reluctant to purchase this set. I basically wanted it for the "Go-Thru" socket set. The picture shows a bunch of loose hex keys and a bunch of loose ignition wrenches. The last thing I needed was another bundle of loose hex wrenches. BUT, much to my surprise and delight, both Inch and Metric come packaged in a sturdy, plastic bi-fold holder. The ignition wrenches come in a plastic zip bag, which is fine. The wrenches are absolutely solid. They are nice and heavy, but they have a really great "slim" profile. The set also comes with standard socket adapters, which means these can substitute for standard slims. The set is put together quite nicely. I am really happy that I purchased it. The added "bonuses" really made this set worth every penny. I highly recommend this set for anyone starting or expanding their tool collection.
I was in the middle of a motor repair when I got this set of tools on a very good deal. I have a nice set of Craftman tools and Kobalt tools. I cracked this set open, and I hardly used any of the other two sets. It made the job so much easier than what I was having with the other sets. I would highly recommend this set to any serious mechanic.
This set is just handy. With it you are ready for just about anything. I ahve all the sockets in the world but I usually grab this and can handle any job.
Prescott Valley, AZ
My husband needed a set of tools at the house so he could work on our cars here, he is a mechanic by trade. Surprised him with this one, he was very pleased!
This set has about all one needs for the standard work at home on a car or mower. The open end sockets and wrenches eliminate the need for long sockets. This allows getting into tight spaces easier.
Black Lick, PA
We bought this for our son for Christmas and as always Craftsman is the best tools. We buy them all the time, with the guarantee on the tools makes them even better.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.