|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (in.):||5|
|Fence Angle (degree):||45|
|General Warranty:||One year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||37.92|
|Maximum RPM - No Load:||3600|
|Motor Size:||15.0 amp|
|Package Contents:||Chop Saw, 14in Abrasive wheel, Operator's Manual, Wheel wrench|
|Power Type Open:||A/C|
|Quick Lock Vise:||Yes|
|Quick Release Vise:||Yes|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Eye glasses, ear plugs|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Width:||.110 in.|
|Blade Diameter (In):||14|
|Blade Speed (SFPM):||NA|
|Overload Protection Type:||Double Insulated|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheel Diameter (In.):||14|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||1 in.|
|Maximum Blade Size:||14 Inches|
|Base Material:||Rolled Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Right Cut With This 14-Inch Chop Saw
No matter how tough the material, this Craftsman 14-inch chop saw has the power to slice right through it with ease. The chop saw features the heavy-duty power of a 15.0-amp motor, so it's capable of handling tough jobs like steel drywall studs, plastic PVC pipe, and aluminum tubing. You'll cut safer with this saw, too, thanks to a large spark guard that keeps sparks away from both you and your work.
This 14-inch chop saw features a hardened gear assembly, which delivers long term service, while supporting cutting capacities of a 5-inch diameter round and 4 1/4-inch by 6 1/8-inch rectangular material. The saw's swiveling vise holds pieces from between 90 to 45 degrees and features the convenience of a quick-release lever with snap-to-lock functionality. You'll work with stability with this saw as well, with its steel base with rubber foot pads.
- This Craftsman 14 in. chop saw features the power of a high-torque 15-amp motor
- A 14 in. abrasive wheel slices through a variety of tough materials like steel drywall studs, plastic PVC pipe, and aluminum tubing
- The precision hardened gear assembly gives this saw the cutting capacities of a 5 in. diameter round and 4 1/4 in. by 6 1/8 in. rectangular material
- A swiveling vise holds pieces from 90 to 45 degrees
- Quick-release lever on vise snaps into its locking position
- Work safely thanks to a large spark guard
- The saw gains stability to make your work safer and easier thanks to a steel base with rubber ft. pads
- Move this saw from your shop to your work site with ease thanks to a built-in carry handle
Added on April 11, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.