Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||5-3/8 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||1.00mm Plate / 1.6mm Kerf|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||7000|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman CM 18t Carbide Circular Saw Blade Delivers on Strength and Reliability
The Craftsman CM 5 3/8in 18t carbide is a must-have circular saw blade for anyone working with wood. Whether your project is big or small, DIY or professional, this blade provides the excellent performance you want. It makes fast cutting of woods, whether you're working with composites or framing lumber. This saw blade also offers clean cuts and fast performance, so you get excellent results in minimal time.
Enjoy durability with the Craftsman CM 18t carbide saw blade, thanks to its carbide-tipped teeth. The carbide material is high strength, so it withstands the pressure you put on it. The teeth stay sharp longer with carbide than with high-speed steel, so you have a longer time between replacement blades. The blade diameter is 5 3/8 inches, fitting a machine with an arbor size of 5/8 inch. This item comes from Craftsman, a brand well-known for providing top-quality, dependable tools and accessories.
- Craftsman CM 5 3/8in 18t carbide circular saw blade cuts through wood materials ranging from composites to framing lumber, for use by DIY enthusiasts or professionals
- High-quality performance with clean cut lines
- Fast performance, thanks to carbide-tipped teeth
- Carbide material makes for teeth that stay sharper longer than high-speed steel, so you can go longer between blade replacements
- Blade diameter is 5 3/8 inches, with arbor size of 5/8 inch
- Comes from Craftsman, a brand that is known for its top-performance tools and accessories
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 15, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Saw seems to be of good quality. No real complaints it fits correctly with no whopping in my table saw. there is not much else to say about this saw blade.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.