Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.44|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7-1/4 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman CM 7 1/4In-18T Carbide Keeps on Cutting
Never let a blade go dull mid-project, be sure to stock up on CM 7 1/4in-18T carbide blades. A sharp blade is a safe blade that won't ruin your lumber. This blade has a long life and won't walk or wobble when you need a precise cut.
This Craftsman CM 7 1/4in-18T carbide blade has a thickness of .065 yet it cuts through wood like butter and eliminates those wood tears and ragged cuts that are the result of a dull blade. A sharp blade also keeps your wood from scorching from the friction caused by a dull blade being forced through a piece of wood.
- Your circular saw will perform like a champ with this CM 7 1/4in-18T carbide blade from Craftsman
- This blade fits an arbor size of 5/8 inch and the blade diameter is 7-1/4 inches
- It takes little effort to change out this super sharp blade
- This inexpensive blade has a total of 18 carbide teeth
- Avoid ragged cuts, wood tearing and burns, scorching and charring from friction and change your blade at the first sign of dullness
- A sharp blade is also a safe one, so stay safe and stock up on blades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 15, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.