Specifications & Dimensions
|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||1-3/4 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 in. x 4 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 4 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||2 in. x 2-7/8 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1-1/2 in. x 2-7/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Package Contents:||Saw, Blade, Blade Wrench, Instruction Manual, Clamps|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||1-1/2 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Miter Saw Never Misses the Mark
Be the master of precision with the Craftsman 7 1/4inch Compound Miter Saw. Whether you work with wood professionally or as a hobby, this saw will make impressively-accurate crosscuts, miter, bevel and compound cuts. It slices through wood perfectly regardless of the position it's in and will make sure it stays steady while you're working. It's a tool set essential for carpenters, construction teams and woodwork buffs.
The Craftsman Miter Saw is powered by a 7A arbor motor and 120 voltage. It has a 30 minute duty cycle, giving you freedom to get a lot of work in just a day. It features a no load speed of 5000rpm. This 13 pound powerful machine is a great tool for every respectable craftsman. How long does it take for a wood chuck to chuck wood? With this miter saw ... it's in no time.
- Make impressively precise cuts with this Craftsman 7 1/4inch Compound Miter Saw
- You can make accurate crosscuts, miter, bevel and compound cuts
- It cuts expertly regardless of the angle of the wood
- Runs on a powerful 7A arbor motor with 120 voltage
- 30 minute duty cycle increases daily productivity
- Features a no load speed of 5000rpm
- Total weight of 13 lbs.
- Has a 1-5/8 in. vacuum port
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 13, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've been looking for a miter saw that we could use when installing laminate floors, after doing a lot of research on other brands we saw the Craftsman saw and we knew we'd found exactly what we were looking for. It's light enough to carry and set up anywhere, but don't let that fool you, it is a workhorse and we're so pleased that we purchased it.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchased this product because it carried the "CRAFTSMEN LOGO". I thought it would be of the high quality that craftsmen is noted for. The materials used were inferior and poorly constructed. I know the product is at the low end but as I said it carried the CRAFTSMEN NAME. I purchased a Ryobi saw and I am very pleased the quality is superior and was at the same price.
Cuts fast and clean. However, I bought it to cut crown molding, which is done with the wood at a 45 degree angle between the base plate and the back fender. Unfortunately, the back fender is not tall enough to use for crown molding. It would be great for all other types of molding however. Had to go out and buy a saw with a 10 inch blade to complete my task.
I was very suprised at this saw. It seemed like a toy at first. After a slight adjustment to the fence it is right on the mark at all angles. The laser works very good. The motor is plenty strong for certain applications. I would definetely recommend this saw for anyone who needs a saw for smaller applications with good accuracy.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.