Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.0|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||2.0|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Blade Action:||Straight reciprocating|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Package Contents:||recip saw head attachment|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Reciprocating Saw Attachment Gets You Where You Need To Be
Sometimes getting the job done requires not only the right tool, but also the right attachment, like the Craftsman Bolt-On Reciprocating Saw Attachment. Craftsman has all the high quality accessories and attachments you require to work expertly, safely and efficiently. This saw attachment is tough, powerful and great for quick, short jobs.
The bolt on system of the Craftsman Bolt-On Reciprocating Saw Attachment is easy to set up and comfortable to use. It features a six-inch general purpose blade that can cut through a variety of materials. Changing the blade is simple, easy and does not require other tools. If you are looking for a great performing attachment for your saw, look no further than Craftsman at Sears.
- The Craftsman CM Bolt-on recip saw attachment is part of the collection of high-quality tool attachments available at Sears
- Features a bolt on system that is easy to set up and comfortable to use
- Great attachment to use for smaller, quick jobs
- Six inch general purpose blade
- Cuts through a variety of materials
- Tool-free blade change
- Pivoting foot
- Fits 20V Max cordless Bolt-on Power Base and 4 amp corded bolt on power base
- Width: 9.5 inches
- Length: 9.54 inches
- Height: 3.25 inches
- Part of America's largest modular power tool attachment system
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I have a saw-saw already but this attachment does every bit as good or better a job for a fraction of the price. It's versatile, light, easy to get in corners. It's so nice not having to carry around heavy tools anymore.
Works great on small jobs, have used it several time no problems, I have most of the Bolt On attachments, all work as they should, the one I like the best is air pump attachment.
Pros: It's small, light weight for cutting small laminate, PVC pipe, or branch. Cons: None for light job. The regular price is little expensive. For the heavy job, corded reciprocating saw will handle better.
San Diego, CA
This is the easiest and most affordable quick cutter. I don't have to fuss with cords and iit isn't a major production to attach and unattach. I cut wood, branches I couldn't reach with hedgers, built a small car port for my sons matchbox cars, and quickly fixed my fence. I don't like it better than football, but it makes small projects truly small!
like the fact i don't have to carry a hole lot of tools but just one power source and bolt-on accessories. carrytool bag makes it easy to transport and store tools
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.