Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||1560|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||ID2000 Impact Wrench, 11375 Ni-Cd Battery|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.5|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman's 3/8 Impact Driver Lets You Tackle Big Jobs
Whether you're a seasoned builder or an around-the-house handyman, you'll find the Craftsman CM C3 3/8 Impact Driver one of the most valuable and versatile sets of equipment you'll ever own. Why? Because it's crafted with both the mechanic and the homeowner in mind, meaning that it's a jack-of-all-trades set that gives you 0-2500 RPM no load speeds to tighten and loosen all your nuts and bolts and get your job done swiftly and easily.
Packed with power, Craftsman's 3/8 Impact Driver is backed by the quality of the Craftsman name so you know you'll be able to trust that it's going to withstand whatever job you tackle. Powered by a 19.2-volt DieHard battery, this wrench is compact and lightweight with an overmold mid-handle design that puts the balance and control into your hands. The 3/8 impact driver kit also has a bright LED light that illuminates your work as soon as you pull the trigger, making work in low light conditions a breeze and a 3/8' socket with pin retention for stress-free, secure socket connections. Whatever job you've got to do, you need to have tools you can rely on which makes this wrench your new go-to.
- Craftsman C3 3/8 Impact Driver Kit includes a one-hour fast charger along with the 19.2-Volt Battery Pack.
- Impact Driver kit is compatible with the Craftsman C3 System including all 30 tools in the C3 platform.
- The Craftsman CM C3 Impact Driver produces 130 ft. per lbs. of torque and 3500 impacts per minute to easily drive long screws and lag bolts
- Powered by a 19.2-Volt Battery by DieHard delivering high speed to get your project done
- 3/8' socket with pin retention for easy socket connections that stay secure throughout your task
- LED Light to illuminate low light working conditions
- Compact, portable and lightweight for DIYers and mechanics alike
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 16, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This thing is invaluable. No air hose to drag around, good torque, small foot print, and compatible with the batteries for my drill and 1/2 drive impact. If you're looking for something to speed along projects, big and small, this is it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Franklin Park, IL
This gun was very useful while doing my struts and for everyday use at work. It comes in handy, feels great and not too heavy or bulky. Pretty amazing impact for the price, I am very satisfied with this purchase.
I got this to rebuild a truck engine. I have a 1/2 drive impact also, but for this rebuild project that was more than what was needed. This impact wrench performed great and was able to disassemble and rebuild the engine in 3 days.
North Port, FL
Goose Creek, SC
First job for this was the 10 bolts on rear differential. You would think, being such small bolts. However, no go. Couldn't even budge them. Had to loosen them all with a wratchet. About all this did was help get bolts out quicker once I had loosened them by hand. Second job was to replace rear break pads. Couldn't break lugs loose. Again, only useful to quickly back off lugs after loosened by hand.
This is a great wrench kit! I used it to install running boards on my pick-up and it worked great! This wrench removed the body bolts without any problem! Very nice wrench for the price!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.