Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||1560|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||ID2000 Impact Wrench, 11375 Ni-Cd Battery|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.5|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman's 3/8 Wrench Kit Lets You Tackle Big Jobs
Whether you're a seasoned builder or an around-the-house handyman, you'll find the Craftsman CM C3 3/8 Wrench Kit one of the most valuable and versatile sets of equipment you'll ever own. Why? Because it's crafted with both the mechanic and the homeowner in mind, meaning that it's a jack-of-all-trades set that gives you 0-2500 RPM no load speeds to tighten and loosen all your nuts and bolts and get your job done swiftly and easily.
Packed with power, Craftsman's 3/8 Wrench Kit is backed by the quality of the Craftsman name so you know you'll be able to trust that it's going to withstand whatever job you tackle. Powered by a 19.2-volt DieHardR battery, this wrench is compact and lightweight with an overmold mid-handle design that puts the balance and control into your hands. The 3/8 wrench kit also has a bright LED light that illuminates your work as soon as you pull the trigger, making work in low light conditions a breeze and a 3/8' socket with pin retention for stress-free, secure socket connections. Whatever job you've got to do, you need to have tools you can rely on which makes this wrench your new go-to.
- Craftsman cm c3 3/8 Wrench Kit includes a one-hour fast charger along with the 19.2-Volt Battery Pack.
- Wrench kit is compatible with the Craftsman C3 System including all 30 tools in the C3 platform.
- The Craftsman CM C3 Wrench Kit produces 130 ft. per lbs. of torque and 3500 impacts per minute to easily drive long screws and lag bolts
- Powered by a 19.2-Volt Battery by DieHardR delivering high speed to get your project done
- 3/8' socket with pin retention for easy socket connections that stay secure throughout your task
- LED Light to illuminate low light working conditions
- Compact, portable and lightweight for DIYers and mechanics alike
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 16, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Goose Creek, SC
First job for this was the 10 bolts on rear differential. You would think, being such small bolts. However, no go. Couldn't even budge them. Had to loosen them all with a wratchet. About all this did was help get bolts out quicker once I had loosened them by hand. Second job was to replace rear break pads. Couldn't break lugs loose. Again, only useful to quickly back off lugs after loosened by hand.
This is a great wrench kit! I used it to install running boards on my pick-up and it worked great! This wrench removed the body bolts without any problem! Very nice wrench for the price!
Impact gun is awesome, it has plenty of torque and its compact. Some battery operated tools are very heavy to use and this one is not. I totally recommend everyone to purchase it if you do any kind of mechanic work.
I did a lot of research and considered a lot of reviews before buying. I saw mixed reviews and thought I would give it a try. Like most people, I already owned C3 products and thought this would be a great addition. After last night, I am no longer convinced that was a good idea. I need to change out wheel hub on my truck and figured this would save me a lot of time. Unfortunately, this thing did nothing but make noise. The lug would not budge, so it looks like I will do better with a breaker bar!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.