Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Compact Tool Stand has Steel Tubing and Spring Loaded Legs
When you want the job done right, the Craftsman compact tool stand is an item you can rely on. It features round steel tubing for a strong and durable stand, job after job. The tool accessory is protected by a thick layer of corrosion-resistant paint, too. The reliable, compact stand supports up to 330 lbs. It comes from Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool and tool accessories industries.
Along with strength, the compact tool stand has fast movements of spring loaded legs. You get to work faster to get the job done. It is sturdy yet portable, with built-in quick release mounting brackets. The stand easily secures most 10" and 12" miter saws. Whether you are a professional or a DIY person, the Craftsman stand is a great surface that comes in handy time and time again. Plus, it weighs only 25 lbs so you can easily take it with you as necessary.
- Craftsman compact tool stand is strong and durable with round steel tubing and thick layer of corrosion-resistant paint
- Compact design and weighs only 25 lbs, for ease of transport
- Supports a maximum weight of 330 lbs
- Quick release mounting brackets for easy set-up
- Secures most 10" and 12" miter saws
- Spring loaded legs help get your job started quickly
- Use as main or extra work surface, whether you are a professional or a DIY enthusiast
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The stand fits perfectly flat on the floor and is very sturdy. I was disappointed when my new saw arrived, however, as the mounting bolts that came with the stand were not threaded down low enough to secure the saw. After buying new mounting bolts everything was fine.
Overland Park, KS
I assumed that all of the black and red click style mounts were the same. WRONG! This one has 1.75in tubes vs the other has 1.5in tubing and the width apart is 1/8" wider with this one than the others. The red handled mounts are identical though they just need different setups. So a tool setup for one will not fit on another. That aside, the stand is fine by itself. Legs spread about a half inch when you put weight on it, then it stops spreading and it works pretty good. Have used a scroll saw, belt sander, drill press on it, no problems does not walk around. To those breaking the handles. The tensions for the clamps are not set from the factory, you have to set them yourself. You need a 10mm and a philips screwdriver. Easy. All you need is a light clamping force. The mount only needs to be handshake tight, not vice clamp tight. The handles should last forever if set correctly.
Whatever happened to Quality Control? Yes the price was good, but the quality leaves something to be desired. I bought one this morning and when I took it out of the box and placed it on the floor, it rocked terribly. If 3 legs touch the floor, the fourth is about 1/2 inch up off the ground. So I returned it and got another stand. Same exact problem with one leg always about 1/2 inch up in the air. That is totally unacceptable for a tool stand. Granted it is sturdy, which I appreciate, but somebody at the factory should just try it out before boxing it up to sell.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.