Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Compact Tool Stand has Steel Tubing and Spring Loaded Legs
When you want the job done right, the Craftsman compact tool stand is an item you can rely on. It features round steel tubing for a strong and durable stand, job after job. The tool accessory is protected by a thick layer of corrosion-resistant paint, too. The reliable, compact stand supports up to 330 lbs. It comes from Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool and tool accessories industries.
Along with strength, the compact tool stand has fast movements of spring loaded legs. You get to work faster to get the job done. It is sturdy yet portable, with built-in quick release mounting brackets. The stand easily secures most 10" and 12" miter saws. Whether you are a professional or a DIY person, the Craftsman stand is a great surface that comes in handy time and time again. Plus, it weighs only 25 lbs so you can easily take it with you as necessary.
- Craftsman compact tool stand is strong and durable with round steel tubing and thick layer of corrosion-resistant paint
- Compact design and weighs only 25 lbs, for ease of transport
- Supports a maximum weight of 330 lbs
- Quick release mounting brackets for easy set-up
- Secures most 10" and 12" miter saws
- Spring loaded legs help get your job started quickly
- Use as main or extra work surface, whether you are a professional or a DIY enthusiast
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This was the table recommended by the sales person for use with a scroll saw I purchased at the same time. The table was simple enough to put together ? only took about 15 minutes. However, the instructions referred only to miter saws for use with this table. I made some modifications in order to accommodate the scroll saw. With that done, and a little time, it works well for my set-up. It is good quality and very sturdy. I would recommend it.
Have been in dire need of a portable, collapsable stand for some time. Missed my chance to snag the standard miter saw stand when it was on special for $50, but noticed this one on sale a few weeks later for the same price and combined some points, gift cards and coupons to bring it home. I like it; it's sturdy, doesn't take up a lot of space but was under the impression that it had extendable legs. Unfortunately, the website doesn't list specs for this stand and at 6-foot-4, it's quite short for me. Am going to give it a little more time, but after some test use today, my back is already sore.
This metal tube construction stand is light and compact. The legs fold in for easy storage in tight areas. It comes with a quick release mounting bracket for a 10" or 12" miter saw. Perfect for a small shop or taking to the worksite.
La Mesa, CA
I was looking for a tool stand to accommodate my bench top planer. I have a very small garage and wanted something that could fold up and be used for my router table as well. I looked at this stand at the local sears store and decided to give it a try. With the router or planer mounted it is very solid and provide the needed stability for either function. I would recommend this product for those people who require a versatile work table that can fold up and reduce the floor space in the shop.
Purchased this item to accompany my sliding miter saw and also my bandstand and it is designed to adjust to other tools as well
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The stand fits perfectly flat on the floor and is very sturdy. I was disappointed when my new saw arrived, however, as the mounting bolts that came with the stand were not threaded down low enough to secure the saw. After buying new mounting bolts everything was fine.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.