Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||Square: 34 L x 34 W ; Rectangle 50 L x 18 W in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Move with Safety and Stability with the Craftsman Mobile Base
Make moving around your shop or garage easier and safer with this Craftsman mobile base from Sears. This universal mobile base fits many different benches and miter saws, letting you use it for a variety of purposes all throughout the year. You don't need to struggle or risk injury moving benches around your workspace with this mobile base on hand. The base rolls with stability and ease thanks to a four-wheel design; however, when you want this mobile base to stay put, you can simply utilize the two-wheel locking function for superior control.
This Craftsman mobile base is super versatile thanks to its adaptable size and shape. The adjustable base moves by one-inch increments to fit what you need to move, whether it's in a square or a rectangle shape. The base adjusts to a maximum square of 34 inches long by 34 inches wide or rectangle of 50 inches long by 18 inches wide.
- The Craftsman mobile base is perfect to use with a variety of sizes of benches
- A four-wheel design provides ultimate stability
- A two-wheel locking functions provides control that gives an extra element of safety
- The base adjusts by 1-inch increments to a maximum square of 34 inches long x 34 inches wide or rectangle of 50 inches long x 18 inches wide
- From the trusted brand name of Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this for the Craftsman Workstation, the number one stand sold by Craftsman, and found out it would not adjust to fit the length of that stand. Used it on one of my other saws and it works fine, but you would think there would be an add on sold to extend the base. Apparently not so, so I am looking for flat bar of the same size to make it custom.
If you are working in a small area as I do, the CM Mobile Base is a must. I have (4) now and plan on buying two more so that all my machines are mobile. Quick and easy to move around, a must for every shop!
it was a little difficult to attach. since the rubber feet had to be attached prior to attaching the base to bandsaw. some of the bolts were not easy to get to. it is sturdy. and works well on the concrete floor.
Estes Park, CO
Works OK for my band saw but I would not use it on anything too heavy. Even after releasing the wheels, it was still too easy to move. Price was good compared to some of the competition, but this might be for what I see as limited use.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.