Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||Square: 34 L x 34 W ; Rectangle 50 L x 18 W in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Move with Safety and Stability with the Craftsman Mobile Base
Make moving around your shop or garage easier and safer with this Craftsman mobile base from Sears. This universal mobile base fits many different benches and miter saws, letting you use it for a variety of purposes all throughout the year. You don't need to struggle or risk injury moving benches around your workspace with this mobile base on hand. The base rolls with stability and ease thanks to a four-wheel design; however, when you want this mobile base to stay put, you can simply utilize the two-wheel locking function for superior control.
This Craftsman mobile base is super versatile thanks to its adaptable size and shape. The adjustable base moves by one-inch increments to fit what you need to move, whether it's in a square or a rectangle shape. The base adjusts to a maximum square of 34 inches long by 34 inches wide or rectangle of 50 inches long by 18 inches wide.
- The Craftsman mobile base is perfect to use with a variety of sizes of benches
- A four-wheel design provides ultimate stability
- A two-wheel locking functions provides control that gives an extra element of safety
- The base adjusts by 1-inch increments to a maximum square of 34 inches long x 34 inches wide or rectangle of 50 inches long x 18 inches wide
- From the trusted brand name of Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this so I could move saws into the work space and then back when done with them. It is also
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Sioux City, IA
Well made and sturdy. Nice paint job. However, it's dimensions are too small to fit my Sears tool stand that holds my chop saw. Disappointed they didn't take this into consideration. I will need to find some angle iron and hardware to add about 12 inches in length. They should have thought about this or provided extensions. I love Craftsman tools, but they seem to not think things through sometimes.
Just the thing to make moving miter saw and base easier. Size adjustable enough to fit most bases. Easy to put together. Wheels lock easily to make secure work area.
I bought this mobile base to put my chop saw on.. It went together pretty easy the instructions where good.. It fit my stand well it makes it really easy to move it around my garage.I may buy another one .
I purchased this mobile base after looking at several others. Some cost more and some less, but this one did exactly what I wanted and was easy to assemble. The extra bonus feature was it's adjustment capability. I originally thought I would use it only for my Delta Shopmaster table saw, but was also able to use it for the bench top planer. This is a very useable and affordable mobile base and I would recommend it for anyone who has limited space and is in need of mobility in their garage workshop, or a basement workshop.
I bought this to use on my Craftsman 14" bandsaw. It works well with it. I can roll it around my shop now and the wheel locks hold it steady in place. The finish on this base is better than the finish on the Craftsman work stand I purchased earlier and it seems to be made of a little heavier gauge metal. You will need metric wrenches to put it together although the locking front casters are probably SAE. My metric socket was a bit loose on it but worked. To fit the bandsaw I built it 29" x 23" and it fit perfectly. All hardware was there and since it was on sale and I used some Craftsman Club points, I got it for about $36. It is worth that much for sure.
I bought this for the Craftsman Workstation, the number one stand sold by Craftsman, and found out it would not adjust to fit the length of that stand. Used it on one of my other saws and it works fine, but you would think there would be an add on sold to extend the base. Apparently not so, so I am looking for flat bar of the same size to make it custom.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.