Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited Lifetime|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Pink Folding Utility Knife for Fast Comfortable Cuts and Portability
The attractive pink honeycomb design on the side of the Craftsman pink folding utility knife is just the cherry on top or this easy-to-use knife. Whether you're working in a stockroom with high demands for cutting tape and cardboard, or just doing home poster board projects, this utility knife is the tool to keep at hand. The slim profile is just the right size to slip into a back pocket or utility vest.
This pink folding utility knife features a comfortable grip with one-handed opening for convenience in any setting. A built-in lockback feature prevents accidental opening and keeps the blade securely in place during use. Housed in stainless steel, the razor cutting blade can withstand heavy use. Quick-change blade release simplifies replacement so you can get to work fast after changing the disposable blade. The aluminum handle offers a lightweight design that's easy for virtually anyone to manipulate and carry.
- Style meets heavy-duty use with this Craftsman pink folding utility knife
- Ideal for a wide range of applications from light home projects to heavy everyday stockroom use
- Stainless steel blade and housing cuts through many different materials, including tough cardboard, without bending or cracking
- Aluminum handle is durable and lightweight for long-lasting and easily portable use
- Slim profile slips right into your back pocket for ready access without causing discomfort or damaging clothing
- Oval design offers an easy-grip handle and one-handed opening
- Blade locks open or closed to help prevent injury and make the knife easier to use and store
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 30, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Oklahoma City, OK
Chula Vista, CA
This is very sharp knife and also locks back into its handle to prevent accidents. it has a button you press the knife back into its handle. It's a little hard to press so that may be the dangerous part for handling by kids as they may cut themselves trying to close the knife. But as far as it's use-- it does the job very well. I was able to cut through a raw coconut like butter.
I have one of these in both of my vehicles. You never know where your going to be and I always seem to need it for something. Works great around the barn, work and almost anywhere you can think. Great heavy product.
San Diego, CA
I'm really liking this utility knife - it's holding up well under fairly heavy use, and the guys I work with don't want to steal it because it's pink. :) For that reason alone I'm glad I went for this color over the blue or green options. Plus it's good and sturdy. Recommended!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.