Specifications & Dimensions
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This Variable Speed Oscillating Tool Delivers Serious Power
25% more powerful than its predecessor this oscillating tool brings professional muscle to any job you’re working on. Whether you’re trimming baseboard, ripping out old grout, or putting a fine sanded finish on a project, it’s equipped with a wide array of heads so you can get the job done. Featuring a quick blade release that eliminates the need to mess with hex keys, and a variable speed dial that allows you to tailor its performance to the job, this oscillating tool is keeps you moving fast, while a bright LED light ensures you have the visibility to get the job done right. Built Craftsman tough and equipped to take on all kinds of jobs, add this powerful oscillator to your arsenal, and get to work.
- Variable speed oscillating tool includes: Sanding base plate, straight edge cutting blade, circular cutting blade, circular grout disc, triangular grout disc, scraping blade, 3 sheets of 60, 20 and 180 grit sandpaper
- Tool-less blade release swaps fast
- Variable speed control changes pace easily
- Rugged construction stands up job after job
- LED light illuminates work area
- 2.5 amps means 25% more power than the original version
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Elizabeth City, NC
I was using a cordless and smaller version of this for a few years. Dying out after 15 minutes, waiting 2 hours or longer to recharge, battery pack falling out. I suffered long enough. I went to the cord and I am victory fist pumping in the air, like I'm a winner! This has more power and I don't have to look at the clock to see if I'm running out of battery time! I LOVE this tool! (Victory Fist In The Air.)
My husband and I have several rental properties and always have a diy project. We both don't know how we ever lived without this product! It is so versatile, easy to use and affordable.
This is one of those tools that I do not use every day, but when I need it it's priceless. Pretty much every time I have a home improvement project this little guy comes out and gets me out of a jam. Scrape, cut, sand, in hard to reach places. Definitely work having in the toolbox.
Handy tool to have around for those awkward cuts you can't make with a jig or circular saw. Seems to have plenty of power, easy to switch out cutters.
This tool is great for different projects. I definitely recommend for any home owner for small to big projects. Very versatile for so many projects. Has a good motor and is durable.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.