Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sheboygan Falls, WI
This sure came in handy, it folds up very nice for storage, and extends pretty far for large pieces. I was somewhat suprised that my craftsman miter saw needed the included adapters for non standard mounting but no big deal. well worth it
My dad had this same stand and has used it for years with no problem. So, when it went on sale, I jumped at the opportunity to have one of my own. The only down fall is that it doesn't have wheels attached like the more expensive deluxe version. But, it shouldn't be too hard to install wheels myself.
This stand is just what I've been needing for my 10in miter saw. I mounted the saw without the need to use the included adapter. I have a knock-off brand saw, but this stand worked perfectly. The stand is the perfect height to use for me (I am 5'10"). I wish this stand had wheels, like the professional model does, but I could have paid more money if I really wanted the one with wheels. This is made in China, but It does the job. The photo is misleading... the stand has 2 rollers... not 4 as in the photo. I like the feature that the extension rollers can be turned around to use as a board stop. That kept me from having to measure each of the 72 spindles for my porch railing. I just set the stop measurement 1 time and made all 72 cuts. This really saved a lot of time. The tension handles are made of plastic, which I am concerned will break over time.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is a great, very-functional stand. I wish it had wheels, but that will be easy enough to add on and not too pricey. The support arms are a great help for longer pieces. Highly recommend this stand. Very easy to store.
I was skeptical about the quality of this stand but compared to the price of many other brands it looked comparable. I recently purchased the 10" Craftsmen sliding miter saw so when the craftsmen club offered this as one of their promotions I jumped to get the stand discounted as well. The stand seems sturdy enough to handle my basement finish project. I also like the slide out rollers on the side. I think it is a great buy for the price!
This is a good stand for the occasional user, at a very great price. If I were a professional contractor, I would want a sturdier/more portable unit with wheels.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- FREE STAND! Buy the Craftsman 10-inch Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw and get the stand FREE Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.