Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this on sale to use with a small (8.25") miter saw for home DIY use. Especially with the markdown, this stand is an excellent value for such use. It lacks premium features like wheels and quick-adjusts that professional models have, but it gets the job done. Plan to use it only on a level surface, as the legs do not allow adjustment, and be wary of breaking the plastic clamps used to secure the saw cradle to the stand. If handled with care, they seem like they should hold up for home use, but it is easy to see how they could be a weak point in the product, as other reviewers have found.
The stand arrived a day earlier than expected. The packaging was good other then the legs were wrapped in styrofoam. Just not easy to get rid of that stuff. My 10 inch Ryobi miter saw mated to the quick release rail clamps with ease and the whole thing was setup and in use very fast. The stand is very stable and supports the wood very well.
I bought this item to use with my new 12" Dewalt Mitre Saw. Initially, I thought (due to the stabilizer bars) that it would not work with my saw. This was due to the off set attchement holes on my saw base. However, I removed the 2 stabilizer bars, attached the hndles to the saw base and it worked perfectly. I used the saw effecitively to build a deck and the base is solid and it is on/off quickly. You will really appreciate how the base folds up and can be hung on the wall or put under your work bench. I recommend this product - cost effective and very functional.
Put together very easily. Sturdy. I bolted a plywood plate to the tool frame rather than bolt the frame to my miter saw so I can put a variety of tools on the stand. The rollers can be mounted 90degrees from pictured so you can use the stand for running long pieces through a table saw for example.
This stand is the perfect compliment to your miter saw because it provides a saw stand as well as support for your cutting materials. Prior to this I used a separate saw stand and separate support stands. Much more to haul around and setup.
I've had this stand for a little over a year and have twice had the red plastic clamping lever break on me. It is made of cheap plastic that breaks very easily. Unfortunately could not find a more durable replacement, so had to replace the broken clamping bracket with the another flimsy one so that I could continue to use the stand. Craftsman needs to get rid of the cheap plastic and strengthen the clamping lever with a metal lever.
Michigan City, IN
this item was very easy to assemble, the directions were clear and the stand was very durable, it is put together, the saw has been added but i have not used it yet, but i own many other stands and tools and i can already tell this one is going to be a good choice to add to my tools and supplies.
I use this stand with my Dewalt Miter saw. The mounting bracket mount at a slight angle on the bottom of my saw, but not enough of an angle that it prevents it from clamping onto the stand. Its sturdy, yet light enough that I can move it around as needed. The adjustable attachments are very convenient.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy this Craftsman Miter Saw and get a Craftsman Miter Saw Stand FREE! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.