Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stand beats the heck out of setting up our miter saw on the deck or whatever other flat surface happened to be available. It was easy to assemble and worked well the first time we put it to the test while building a set of shelves for our new shop. I look forward to using it in the future as it is easy to set up then take down for storage.
Rockville Centre, NY
Went with the CM Compact Stand first, but it was way too short for me (6-foot-4). Got a good deal on this stand, which I chose in large part because the website said it was 37 inches tall. It is not. The box itself says 32 7/8" inches and the legs alone only come to just under 32 inches. Disappointing, but it'll do.
I have put it together and place my saw on it but haven't used it much more than a little the first time. It went together well and I believe it will be useful down the road.
I've gone 3 years without a stand and I wish I bought this sooner. The stand is light enough and folds up to take somewhere or easily move it if you need to, and it's reasonably sturdy I wouldn't sit on it, but it's strong enough to hold any wood you're going to cut. It fit my craftsman miter using the standard bolts, but it came with parts for non-standard miter installation. I would definitely buy this again, if you don't have a stand and have been moving your miter in and out of the way of your workbench, get this, you'll be happy you did.
This universal miter saw stand is great. I needed to keep the tables in my shop free of my Craftsman sliding miter saw in order to keep a clean, flat and level surface for building projects and the stand solved that problem great. Easy to set up and very easy to use.
Wonderful saw holder that steadies your work and makes cutting so much easier. I previously used saw horses but that was a real pain. This is a very economical and useful tool.
Redondo Beach, CA
High quality universal mitre stand at $50 which is a great price. Folds up for easy storage. Offers great adjustments to accommodate large wood pieces.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.