Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stand is the perfect compliment to your miter saw because it provides a saw stand as well as support for your cutting materials. Prior to this I used a separate saw stand and separate support stands. Much more to haul around and setup.
Michigan City, IN
this item was very easy to assemble, the directions were clear and the stand was very durable, it is put together, the saw has been added but i have not used it yet, but i own many other stands and tools and i can already tell this one is going to be a good choice to add to my tools and supplies.
I have had a few saws in my time but this one tops them all. The set up was very easy. I always like to check how accurate the angle cuts are and all the cuts are as close to perfect as you can get. The only thing I would mark down is the dust collecter, not the best I have had but other than that a perfect 5. I would recommend this saw to my friends.
I use this stand with my Dewalt Miter saw. The mounting bracket mount at a slight angle on the bottom of my saw, but not enough of an angle that it prevents it from clamping onto the stand. Its sturdy, yet light enough that I can move it around as needed. The adjustable attachments are very convenient.
Bought this and several more mounts so I could quick swap tools because I have very limited room. The stand its self is well made and well designed for the price point, the problem is the extra mounts are poorly designed and even worse built. The plastic handles on the front that cam down to hold the mount and tool in place are extremely week, even when adjusted to be just snug they break. I just broke the second one. These should be made from glass reinforced plastic or aluminum not the super cheap plastic the are made from.
Bought this from a local store , for the price you couldn't beat the deal .... Easy setup , strong sturdy structure ... Would deff.. Recanted to a freind ....
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.