Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Type:||Miter saw stands|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||330|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Package Contents:||Stand, Universal Moutning Brackets, Hardware|
Ratings & Reviews
Universal Miter Saw Stand Takes Your Work Anywhere
Make using your miter saw easier with this Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears. The brackets of this universal stand fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws, as well as other bench top tools, for hassle-free mounting and removal. This supportive stand offers a compact design that is easy to transport and store, and yet the support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate those longer work pieces.
This Universal Miter Saw Stand lets you use your miter saw and other bench top tools just about anywhere. Break free from the chains of your workshop or garage, and bring your miter saw and other tools from job to job. This compact, portable stand weighs less than 25 pounds, so transporting it is never a hassle. Plus, it offers spring-loaded support legs that fold up for easy storage, taking you from workshop to truck to construction site and back again.
- This Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand from Sears is a must-have for easy mounting of your miter saws and more
- Universal design means brackets fit most 10- and 12-inch miter saws and other bench top tools
- Support arms extend up to 80 inches to accommodate longer work pieces
- Spring-loaded support legs fold up for easy storing
- Two height-adjustable 11 1/2-inch smooth steel rollers help feed long work pieces
- Weighs less than 25 pounds, so moving from job to job is never a burden
- Weight Capacity: Supports up to 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 inches x 34 1/4 inches
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
while window shopping this mitre saw stand caught my eye and then the price sealed the deal. got it home and put it together in less then 5 minutes. great stand
This was a good stand to purchase for the mitersaw I also bought. It works great in a small spcae and is convient to store when not in user. The only downside is no wheels to move it to different areas for use. I would recommend this for the home DIYer!
this saw stand is very easy to set-up and tear down with little effort. it is also very sturdy and can handle a full work load all day long i use it with my 12" craftsman saw
In organizing my tool room, this stand provided a sound support for my miter and the material I was cutting. Putting it together was fairly easy.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Our basement and wood shop are is small so space is at a premium. This is great because we can fit boxes under it, however it'd be nice if the side rollers could fold in more. Otherwise it seems very sturdy and works well.
This stand was actually better than I expected. The folding legs snap in place and are very solid. Assembly is very easy if you have a standard miter saw with a square base. Mounting hardware seems a little light weight but works fine.
For the money, this seems sturdy enough for me. It is nice to have something portable so it can be hidden when not in use. This came bundled with a miter saw, so the roller ends seem a bit strange, but I bet this could be used with other tools where that would be a valuable feature.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.