Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.03|
|Length (in.):||9.09 in.|6.9 in.|
|Material:||Alloy steel handle|
|Quantity in Set:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4-in-1 Ratcheting Wrench Set--Tough On Bolts, Easy On the Eyes
Be ready to take on home projects with the professional quality of your Craftsman universal 4-in-1 ratcheting wrench set. From the alloy steel handle to the black and silver finish of your wrenches, this is the one wrench set that will last you a lifetime. Each wrench accommodates 4 sizes making it versatile enough to see you through many projects.
You will be ready for action with your Craftsman universal ratcheting wrench. This wrench set includes sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19 MM at a very affordable piece. Made by America's go-to tool company, you can be sure that this is the perfect wrench set for high-quality professional performance.
- Your Craftsman universal 4-in-1 ratcheting wrench set works with a huge range of sizes making it a must-have in your tool box
- Handle is made from sturdy alloy steel to last a lifetime
- Your wrenches feature a black and silver finish making them easy to spot in the tool box
- Professional quality wrenches fit sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19 mm
- Each wrench handles 4 sizes
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got these because the 2 wrenches can work on 8 different sizes. Put in a toolbox I bring with me occasionally. These save a lot of space. Feel comfortable to use and strong.
eight wrench sizes in two handy tools, i liked mine so well that i also bought my brother a set of metric and standard sizes.......feel great in the hand......good deal
High Point, NC
I have the SAE version and liked them so much I go the Metric version. The construction is high quality and these two wrenches take the place of eight convent wrenches.
Camp Hill, PA
Well, considering all the Craftsman tools I now how, I guess I did not really need these. However, I have found that after purchase they are being used instead of my 50 yr old open end Craftsman wrenches. Being able to change direction with a flip of a lever is very convenient. Wish they could keep manufacturing in USA... but I still like Craftsman
I bought these to work on my honda motorcycle, as I thought it would be really handy to have Crafstman quality and quick ratcheting action. The wrenches have a good heft, and seem well made, and work well, esp. on bolts that are easily acccessible. The only thing I don't like is due to the wrench four-in-one, design, you can ratchet large nuts down only so far before the smaller flip side of the wrench prevents working on loosening of tightening nuts on long bolts.
This ratcheting wrench is pretty unique and handy in tight places where theres is not enough room to use a socket. It took some time getting used to using them. Great product.
I haven't had these long enough to really get a feel for them yet. I've only used them twice so far. One time was really good though. I was laying under the car and didn't know what size wrenches I would need. Two wrenches(metric) and got the job done. I had the SAE also if I would have needed them. Saved me from crawling in and out from under the car. Biggest reason was for the tool kit on my bike though. Two wrenches instead of Eight. Wow,
Fort Mill, SC
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.